Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

SRS diary/part2

Started by DarkLady, May 08, 2009, 09:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkLady

In the morning the surgeon came to a very short visit and then the anastaesaelogist. I had preferred general anesthesia. The other woman had preferred the spinal. After some time they took the other woman to surgery.
I stayed in my bed trying to relax. Soon came my turn. First by elevetor. Then I was put to bed in the room where was classical music. I saw that there was lot of other (empty) beds and a door to room where was a lot of people working. The surgeon came and rapidly first time examined my genital area only by looking.

After a while I was transfferred to the room where they would put me to sleep. I was lying in bed and it felt that lot of medical workers were around me and in the other rooms. They opened IV to my left hand. Then I was first given air with more oxygen and then something that put me sleep.

I do not remember nearly anything what happenned later during the day. I have only short memory flashes like being first woke up in the some kind of recovery room or getting a shot of pain medication in my hospital room. I generally do not remember what happened during that evening or next day.
I have distant memories of eating and forced to stand up. Also I remember some pain medication shots. So the day after surgery went also as in the dream. Then was the second day after surgery. I was still very drugged but I remember how I was taken by wheelchair back to the residence.

I did not have any nausea or I do not remember it.
  •