Hey Rana,
I don't think your dark or negative.
It's just a dumb old test anyway.
:)
Jillieann
  •  

Buffy

Quote from: Rana on September 05, 2006, 07:53:11 AM
Tink, I dont think I'm a Tinkerbell at all, yet I had to take this test & find out.

What a bummer - a dark sad Tink, me & 103 other peoples

Rana :)

Yeah... But you are a nice Rana, thats all that matters... ;D

Buffy
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Rana on September 05, 2006, 07:53:11 AM
Tink, I dont think I'm a Tinkerbell at all, yet I had to take this test & find out.

You're dark Tink. You see negative sides in everything and you have little self esteem. You have stopped socializing. Cheer up! You're ablities are greater than they may seem

103 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 9086 times.
11% of people had this result.

What a bummer - a dark sad Tink, me & 103 other peoples

Rana :)

I agree with Becky, Rana.  How can a beautiful person like yourself be dark?  you are 100% you, and that is what matters! :)

Well, the three musketeers team is complete since I chose Becky and Cindi, but of course there's always a place for you, Rana; always! :) welcome to the four tinkermusketeers team! :D

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

taylor

To All,

I want tinker toys, not tinker bells!! >:(

Peace,

Taylor
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: taylor on September 05, 2006, 11:16:47 PM
To All,

I want tinker toys, not tinker bells!! >:(

Peace,

Taylor

Oh Taylor, I'm  sooooooo   crushed! >:D

•  

grazia

You're brat tink. You think the world revolves around your common sense tells you it doesn't. You're the reason why some people dislike Tinkerbell.

130 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 9087 times.
14% of people had this result.

:(
Sure I have never considered myself like thinkerbell, that is a character I loved very much in my childhood.
Just an anecdote: the italian name of thinkerbell is 'Campanellino'. In my language, names ending with 'o' are generally male, while female ones are generally ending with 'a' (however there are exceptions).  The first time I head the story, I have evidently related the name to the gender suggested by the last wovel, so for a long time I had been thinking that either Tinkerbell and Little Red Riding Hood ('Cappuccetto Rosso') were males... Gender confusion?

•  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Graziathe italian name of thinkerbell is 'Campanellino'. In my language, names ending with 'o' are generally male, while female ones are generally ending with 'a'

Same as in Spanish Grazia, wow, that makes me feel a lot  better ::)

I should change the name to Tinkerbella :D

tinkerbella :icon_chick:
  •  

grazia

Quote from: Tinkerbell on September 06, 2006, 02:18:50 AM
I should change the name to Tinkerbella :D

Wonderful :)  'Bella' is the italian for Beautiful/Lovely. Right Adjective!
  •  

Melissa

Or, if you wanted to keep the same pronunciation in english, you could do Tinkerbelle, because belle means beautiful in French.

Melissa
  •  

Kate

You're shy Tink. You fear the world and being social so you hide away in your room. You're sweet and caring. Cheer up! Being shy and innocent does have appeal but you'll miss out on life if you hide away all of the time!

56 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 9088 times.
6% of people had this result.

Am not shy!

Well OK... maybe a little ;)
  •  

Dennis

Well, by switching the genders (cause I really don't want to flirt with guys), I get:

You're Tinkerbell, plain and simple! You're flirty, outgoing, and not afraid to have a little fun. You're the type of person that most people love.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
  •  

Andre

I did it also..*blush* I'm  DARK..Peter Pan ;D
  •  

Rana

Dear Jillieann, Buffy  and Tink :)
Thank you for your nice & kindest words - if I ever feel down & can count on you to cheer me up :)
Actually whilst sometimes I feel a little down, truely I dont mope & moan (I am a dark Tink by iclination only - not in actuality :)
Tink I would truly love to be one of the musketeers, however for the life of me I cannot understand the "three" part - D'Artagnan was a musketeer also, so there were four to my reckoning  :angel:

Love Rana
(not really beautiful, but good of you to say so :)     )
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Rana on September 07, 2006, 07:57:10 AM
(not really beautiful, but good of you to say so :)     )
I think they meant in personality, since none of us have seen you physically.

Melissa
  •  

NightAngel

You're social Tink. You have friends who you love dearly. Your friends mean a lot to you and you feel like you would be nothing without them. You're caring and loyal.

162 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 9098 times.
17% of people had this result.

thanks tinkerbell  :icon_chick:

* :icon_hug:*
Michelle
  •  

Chaunte

I tried to do the test, but my computer couldn't find the page.

If I had to guess, I could see myself with wings made of aircraft-grade spruce covered with fabric & dope!  :angel: 

Chaunte
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Chaunte on September 09, 2006, 03:54:30 PM

I tried to do the test, but my computer couldn't find the page.

Chaunte

Hi Chaunte,

I just checked the site, and they are down for maintenance reasons... :(

Next time, when you come back from the green hills of earth... :)

•  

amberwish

im social tink. you have friends who love you dearly. your friends mean a lot to you and you feel like you would be nothing without them. you are caring and loyal.     i would have to say this sounds pretty close.

hugs and   :-* :-*  amber

•