Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Whoa... Knarly...

Started by Alyx., May 25, 2009, 03:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyx.

I can dim lights dramatically with psi now. :D

It took many nights of practice, but I can do it now.

The problem is, it feels like when I do it it feels like have a brain crap and the electricity is running though my head and it feels really buzzy and wierd...

Do you think thats... bad?
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

lisagurl

Not unless you over dose.
  •  

Miniar

Are you sure you're dimming the actual physical light by manipulating the actual physical light-waves and not just causing stress on your own eyes/brain causing you to "see" the light dimming when the physical light is not?
Cause,..
I dabble in magic and have good friends who are reiki masters, chaos magicians, energy manipulaters, etc.. etc.. etc...

And the first thing that comes to my mind is "Neurologist?"

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Alyx.

Quote from: Miniar on May 25, 2009, 04:32:51 PM
Are you sure you're dimming the actual physical light by manipulating the actual physical light-waves and not just causing stress on your own eyes/brain causing you to "see" the light dimming when the physical light is not?
Cause,..
I dabble in magic and have good friends who are reiki masters, chaos magicians, energy manipulaters, etc.. etc.. etc...

And the first thing that comes to my mind is "Neurologist?"
I'm pretty darn sure.
Quote from: lisagurl on May 25, 2009, 04:13:44 PM
Not unless you over dose.
Oh... well, I STILL have a headache and it was last night...
  •  

tekla

>>>>> wishes she could have half a hit of that stuff.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Bombi

I, once briefly had the ability to write text in the sky by pointing my finger.
Yes there is really bigender people
  •  

Miniar

Quote from: Heartwood on May 25, 2009, 09:22:47 PM
I'm pretty darn sure. Oh... well, I STILL have a headache and it was last night...
Mind if I ask you what your verification method is?

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Alyx.

Quote from: Miniar on May 26, 2009, 08:31:27 AM
Mind if I ask you what your verification method is?
Huh?

My head hurts, therefore I have a headache.
  •  

Miniar

No, I'm asking how you verify that your psi work has the results you ascribe to it.
What is your verification method for that?

•  

lisagurl

QuoteMy head hurts, therefore I have a headache.

Your perception is only visible to you.
  •  

tekla

Hey, while your at it, would you turn off my coffee pot for me, I think I may have left it on.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

VeryGnawty

A monk was making a pilgrimage across Asia.  One day, he saw a very old man sitting by a river.  Suddenly, the old man arose with a leap.  "Aha!" the man said, "After fifty years of meditation I have divined the secrets of levitation."  The old man rose off the ground, floated across the river, and landed on the other side.

"What a waste of fifty years," the monk said.  He proceeded to board the ferry.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

Cindy

One question.
Why do Psychic's have to advertise for work?
Surely they would know when a customer is coming? :eusa_shifty:
Cindy
  •  

Miniar

just because you can catch a glimpse of a fragment of the probable future, doesn't mean you can tell "everything" that's coming.

•  

Kimberly

An to add to what Miniar said as someone who has precoged more than once in her life, just because one sees the future does not mean that future is still in the cards.
  •  

Miniar

precisely, nothing's set in stone 'till it's happened.

•