Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

acceptable casual at work place

Started by barbie, July 15, 2009, 11:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Wearing heels or skirts may cause big fusses at my workplace. Finally, I ordered and got flat sandals and skinny jeans.

https://www.susans.org/forums/MGalleryItem.php?id=1774

We again had a big rain today, delaying commuting. The photo was self-taken during lunch time (sorry, I did not smile and my pose is admittedly masculine). And caustion: my left arm and hand is not so much big as in the photo  ;D

Hopefully, people here accept it as my casual in drab.

Barbie~~

Post Merge: July 18, 2009, 07:09:32 AM

This weekend I wore the flat sandals I ordered online. And black skinny jeans with white t-shirts under a black jacket.

I attened a symposium. Men and women said I look very neat. Some women exclaimed that today's my appearance is the best among my attires they have ever seen. Despite the flat sandals, women said my legs look extremely slim and long. And the jacket exphasized my waistline.

To attened a funeral, I also wear ankle-high stockings, as it would be a neglect of courtesy to show bare feet here. When I returned my hometown, I also wore lipstick. In subway, not so many people stuided me, probably because I were physically too close to them, avoiding my eyes.

In the street, it was too humid and I took off my jacket. Then I noticed that a group of construction workers behind me stopped their working to look at my back. All of them watched me.  :embarrassed: In the beach, some young foreigners at their 20s looked up to me.

Unfortunately, I did not carry my camera, but frankly speaking I was enthralled by my own image today  ;D Looked intelligent and classical rather than hot.

But before entering my home, I erased the lipstick. My wife does not like my wearing lipstick  :(

Barbie~~

Just do it.
  •