Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Jenny Jones 17 year old MTF

Started by Princess, July 18, 2009, 09:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess

this was an old talk show episode that i found when searching around on youtube. i think she is so pretty, and i love her voice.

Teen boy living as a girl on Jenny Jones
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Lacey Lynne

One could not do this when I was 17.  Wish we could have.  I WOULD have.  I wish her every success.    ;)
Believe.  Persist.  Arrive.    :D

Julie Vu (Princess Joules) Rocks!  "Hi, Sunshine Sparkle Faces!" she says!
  •  

Shana

This is why I envy the new generation. They will never know the complete lack of information, services, and support many of us faced when first coming to terms with ourselves.     No internet, nothing in the library, and only your local doctors who probably had only heard rumors of such things..

These are the blessings of change and time..
  •  

Lacey Lynne

Quote from: Shanawolf on August 23, 2009, 09:06:36 PM
This is why I envy the new generation. They will never know the complete lack of information, services, and support many of us faced when first coming to terms with ourselves.     No internet, nothing in the library, and only your local doctors who probably had only heard rumors of such things..

These are the blessings of change and time..

So, so true.  There was NOTHING available back then.  I turned 17 in 1972.  I don't think Rene Richards (Dr. Richard Raskind) had even transitioned yet.  Moreover, back then, to come out as trans in my area (blue-collar Pittsburgh, PA. back then) meant certain assault and maybe even lethally so. 

Though we still have quite a way to go, things have changed A LOT in the positive direction.  Know just what you mean, Shana.    :-\

•  

Shana

I turned 17 in 1983 and it wasn't any better then.  Coincidentally, that was the age I first spoke about things to any kind of therapist.. He tried, but even he had few resources to offer me.

I was 33 when I finally started HRT/RLE.
  •  

Lacey Lynne

Quote from: Shanawolf on August 24, 2009, 04:46:58 PM
I turned 17 in 1983 and it wasn't any better then.  Coincidentally, that was the age I first spoke about things to any kind of therapist.. He tried, but even he had few resources to offer me.

I was 33 when I finally started HRT/RLE.

Isn't it amazing that even in the early- and mid-1980s that the situation really had not improved much?  Shana, at least you began hormone replacement therapy and RLE at 33.  Look at me, 53, and only now beginning these things!  How sad is that?

Best of luck to you!    :)

•  

Shana

I don't so much think of it as sad, just that we each have to come to things from where we can and in our own time. If it weren't for those of us who could, searching for answers and looking for help, much of what they have today still would not exist.  It's sort of like being a grandmother looking out on the young children playing in the yard; Remembering what it was like to be young, but not wanting to trade a single year of her life to regain that youth. I've earned every wrinkle.. and I'm proud of them..   :)
  •  

Lacey Lynne

Quote from: Shanawolf on August 25, 2009, 12:12:51 PM
I don't so much think of it as sad, just that we each have to come to things from where we can and in our own time. If it weren't for those of us who could, searching for answers and looking for help, much of what they have today still would not exist.  It's sort of like being a grandmother looking out on the young children playing in the yard; Remembering what it was like to be young, but not wanting to trade a single year of her life to regain that youth. I've earned every wrinkle.. and I'm proud of them..   :)

Know what you mean, sis.  These are very wise words.    ;)

•  

jenny328

•  

tekla

I think there were more than we realize, but he cult of stealth kept us from knowing them.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Lacey Lynne

Quote from: tekla on September 08, 2009, 07:24:43 AM
I think there were more than we realize, but he cult of stealth kept us from knowing them.

I think you are absolutely right!  God bless those brave souls.    :)

•