Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Invite All to Take Sexual Preferences Survey

Started by DrJohnB, July 29, 2009, 10:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

senwyn1

Your test doesn't cater to asexuals very well..
I got to the second page and was unable to continue. ¬_¬ I suppose it's a sexual preferences survey, but still....
  •  

disdwarf

I'm female in male body (mtf pre-transition), lesbian but I'm practically virgin, though I think I know very well what I like (I'm 28) and I agree 100% with the test results being exactly what I expected:

Partner orientation   Submissive: You indicated that you are most comfortable with being the submissive partner, which typically means you are waiting for your partner to initiate sexual activity with you to confirm their desire for you.

Arousal method   Imagination: You indicated that you are usually aroused through erotic thoughts and fantasies.

Pleasure   Emotional: You indicated that you more often experience your sexual pleasure through your emotional feelings.

Sexual encounters   Habitual: You indicated that you feel most comfortable in a well known sexual routine.
  •  

Alicia Marie

Maybe one of these days they will come up with a test that makes sense and is realistic and actually of help.
  I have taken a number of these tests and all show that I am a male to female transsexual and that if I do not transition it could lead to suicide.
  The truth is that I am cisgendered and hetrosexual.
  The tests that I took all had questions that really couldn't be answered with their limited choices. Some of the questions weren't even related to being transgendered.
  If the doctor wants to make a true test maybe he should come out of the guidelines and create one of his own that would be of help.
  Too many people are too scared to step out and do something different from the so called norm. Because of that the same mistakes follow year after year and knowledge in any given condition is never increased.
  Sometimes the best way to approach a matter is to throw caution to the wind, step out and try to get answers regardless of the rules or what others think.
  •  

disdwarf

Quote from: Alicia Marie on January 23, 2010, 05:51:19 AM
  I have taken a number of these tests and all show that I am a male to female transsexual and that if I do not transition it could lead to suicide.
  The truth is that I am cisgendered and hetrosexual.

I wonder what your COGIATI test result is, and your SAGE and BBC test results too... The tests aren't perfect, in fact they're very bad and often assume that if one is taking a test then they already cross-dress or can't fit their assigned gender role. However, it would be untypical for some macho guy to score like an MTF and such an outcome could indicate that you're cisgendered heterosexual with a sensitive or artistic side (perhaps a singer or painter?) and the tests misinterpret your sensitivity for feminity, in which case it would be helpful to contact the test author and draw attention to this discrepancy.
  •  

Davie

•  

Owen

I agree with Julie Marie on this one. I took a gender assesment test a long while back and found I was 95% female in my responses. I generally don't take these surveys as I find them to be mostly inaccurate. I think a survey of the general public to see what most feel about tg/tv/cd's would be helpfull. Just my take.

Lynda Ann

Enjoy being female xoxoxo
  •  

Glenn

Beiter Sexuality Preference Indicator Results
Partner orientation   Submissive: You indicated that you are most comfortable with being the submissive partner, which typically means you are waiting for your partner to initiate sexual activity with you to confirm their desire for you.
Arousal method   Touch: You indicated that you are usually aroused through being touched by your partner.
Pleasure   Emotional: You indicated that you more often experience your sexual pleasure through your emotional feelings.
Sexual encounters   Habitual: You indicated that you feel most comfortable in a well known sexual routine.

Gentle, friendly, responsible, and conscientious. Committed and loyal to their sexual partners. Prefers a well known sexual routine. Considerate and can be overly concerned about their partner's pleasure and feelings at the expense of their own. Sexually most comfortable in a harmonious environment in the bedroom.

Well for the most part it seems to be me.  Mind you the sexual experience I've had in life has not been wonderful.  For the most part sex isn't that important to me at this stage in life.  What is important is that when I do dream of sex I am never a man.
That should have been a clue for me all along.
  •  

Tad

Was a good result for me.

Submissive; Check
Touch; Check
Physical; Check
Adventuresome; Check
  •  

Princess Rachel

Arousal method   Imagination: You indicated that you are usually aroused through erotic thoughts and fantasies.

Sexual encounters   Adventuresome: You indicated that you feel most comfortable in your sexual encounters where there are experiences of variety and creativity.

Romantic, loyal to their sexual partners, desiring a close personal relationship. Curious, enjoys discovering new sexual possibilities with their partner and can be a means for implementing ideas. Seek to understand their partner's sexual needs and fulfill them. Adaptable and flexible in their sexual activities.

•