Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frazer

Game of thrones, just finished series 4. Very hard to catch up as all it's fans seem to get some sort of twisted pleasure out of giving away spoilers..... >:-)
  •  

EllieJune

Teachers, I love all the teachers. My fav is the OCD one, I love her outfits. I do get some dysphoria but its manageable.
2017 - First steps realizing trans
2018 - HRT
2019 - Full time! :3
2020 - Name Change?
  •  

Julia1996

I just finished the handmaids tail and travelers. I'm waiting for the new episodes of the handmaids tale and the premiere of Altered Carbon and the return of the walking dead.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Christy Lee

I have several shows on the go that i like to watch weekly

But my favorites include currently

Star Trek Discovery
Agents of Shield
The Magicians
The Good Place
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

AlexisH590

My current shows are Transparent, Switched at Birth, and I want to start Shameless.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: AlexisH590 on February 01, 2018, 10:26:02 PM
My current shows are Transparent, Switched at Birth, and I want to start Shameless.

I didn't like transparent at all. I didn't relate to the trans character and the show seemed to be mostly about her messed up kids not her transition.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Christy Lee on February 01, 2018, 10:16:48 PM
I have several shows on the go that i like to watch weekly

But my favorites include currently

Star Trek Discovery
Agents of Shield
The Magicians
The Good Place

The Orville
Flash
Supergurl
almost anything syfy
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

AlexisH590

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 01, 2018, 10:32:16 PM
I didn't like transparent at all. I didn't relate to the trans character and the show seemed to be mostly about her messed up kids not her transition.
I do wish it was more about her transition, but I'm a sucker for drama, so it has me hooked in a bit.

•  

Christy Lee

Quote from: Cassi on February 01, 2018, 11:53:49 PM
The Orville
Flash
Supergurl
almost anything syfy

I love all Arrowverse shows Legends is my favorite (not too keen on Black Lightning so far tho)

LLOOOVVEEEED The Orville as well but its finished currently on Hiatus so i didnt mention it :)

I love almost anything Syfy as well, almost instant watch for me looking forward to binging Altered Carbon This weekend
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Cassi on February 01, 2018, 11:53:49 PM
The Orville
Flash
Supergurl
almost anything syfy

You should check out Travelers on Netflix. It's really good.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Christy Lee on February 02, 2018, 12:09:00 AM
I love all Arrowverse shows Legends is my favorite (not too keen on Black Lightning so far tho)

LLOOOVVEEEED The Orville as well but its finished currently on Hiatus so i didnt mention it :)

I love almost anything Syfy as well, almost instant watch for me looking forward to binging Altered Carbon This weekend

I totally love the Orville too. I'm also waiting for season 3 of Colony on USA.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Christy Lee

Another obsession of mine? on hiatus atm

American Horror Story, cant get enough... tho Cult SUCKED!!!!! my least favorite season...

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 02, 2018, 12:11:16 AM
I totally love the Orville too. I'm also waiting for season 3 of Colony on USA.

Couldnt get into Colony but pending on what s3  is like i may binge it after s3.... just got to tell myself to sit through those first few episodes
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Christy Lee on February 02, 2018, 12:13:45 AM
Another obsession of mine? on hiatus atm

American Horror Story, cant get enough... tho Cult SUCKED!!!!! my least favorite season...

Couldnt get into Colony but pending on what s3  is like i may binge it after s3.... just got to tell myself to sit through those first few episodes

The first season of colony was kind of slow. Season 2 was better with more info about the aliens and the season finale finally explained what the aliens actually are and showed what they look like. Season 3 is supposed to introduce one of the aliens who defected and is joining the humans to fight.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Christy Lee

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 02, 2018, 12:18:23 AM
The first season of colony was kind of slow. Season 2 was better with more info about the aliens and the season finale finally explained what the aliens actually are and showed what they look like. Season 3 is supposed to introduce one of the aliens who defected and is joining the humans to fight.

Its a maybe for me i watch too many shows atm anyway LOLL, i watch probably 15 odd shows give or take LOL and im just counting shows that arent on hiatus
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 02, 2018, 12:09:24 AM
You should check out Travelers on Netflix. It's really good.

I watched Travelers and it was good.  There was a couple series I liked the disappeared.

One where they went back in time and met Paul Revere's daughter and brought her to the present, then one that went back in time to stop a fringe secret society, and one that was about H G Wells.  All appeared to be cancelled, buumer.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Junglebell

I was a LOT of tv series but my absolute favorites at the moment are 9-1-1 Caller and The Good Doctor!

Other than that, I really like series like Ink Master, Survivor, Vikings, Criminal Minds, Knightfall, Penn & Teller: Fool Us, Stranger Things, Teen Wolf, The Night Shift, Code Black, 3%, etc. See, the list is d*mn long!

Incredible Medicine: Dr. Weston's Casebook was very, very interesting, too! :)

Has anyone watched the new series, Siren yet? Is it worth it?
  •  

Julia1996

I just finished all the episodes of the alienist on demand. It was pretty good. And much to my surprise since it was set in the 1890s, it had some trans themes in it. I also watched the first episode of The terror on AMC. That one better get a lot more interesting in the second episode or I won't watch any more of it.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Junglebell on March 30, 2018, 07:50:14 AM
I was a LOT of tv series but my absolute favorites at the moment are 9-1-1 Caller and The Good Doctor!

Other than that, I really like series like Ink Master, Survivor, Vikings, Criminal Minds, Knightfall, Penn & Teller: Fool Us, Stranger Things, Teen Wolf, The Night Shift, Code Black, 3%, etc. See, the list is d*mn long!

Incredible Medicine: Dr. Weston's Casebook was very, very interesting, too! :)

Has anyone watched the new series, Siren yet? Is it worth it?

I watched the 1st episode of Siren last night.  Thought it was pretty good.  Also, I enjoy AP Bio. So trashy at times it's funny.  The way "The Terror" was presented in pre-show ads I thought it would be like "The Thing" but set in the past.  So far it has done nothing to impress me.

Timeless is a pretty good show.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Yeah, that's what I thought about the terror too. But the first episode was a total sleeping pill. I felt like I was back in history class. Ewww.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 30, 2018, 09:39:43 AM
Yeah, that's what I thought about the terror too. But the first episode was a total sleeping pill. I felt like I was back in history class. Ewww.

LOL, yeah, history class in a UK school.  I have the second episode.  Haven't watched it yet. 

There a show called Slutever.  Dumb but fun.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •