Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Bah?

Started by Jester, October 27, 2009, 05:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

So.... I find organized religion to be crap, and find most their moralities to be questionable.  But lately I've been thinking that there might be.... something.  Like... a thing that checks in on you once in a while, and might be willing to help if you're in a bad place and you didn't put yourself there.  I dunno.  It's hard to explain.
  •  

justmeinoz

Jesus summed up the whole of the Torah in 2 sentences- Love God with all your heart, and, love your neighbour as yourself.  Easy to say, much harder to do unfortunately.   Love Sandra.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

jesse

jester those are called spirit guides
jessica
like a knife that cuts you the wound heals but them scars those scars remain
  •  

aisha

•  

oceanblack

you dont have to be part of a religion to believe in god. if you think there is a god of some form that has the ability to impact our lives, then go you.  :P
  •  

IndigeoAliquis

The entire beliefnet website and forums are amazing.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Entertainment/Quizzes/BeliefOMatic.aspx

Or just browse all their options and forums, very active and I check in there ten times a year or so since I don't have a religion but instead a mixture of philosophies.

Hope I helped...
  •  

oceanblack

Ten times a year? Go outside once in a while  ;D

But srsly, beliefnet is a good place, but they've got their share of snobby elitists like youll find on all forums... But dont let that hinder your path of self-discovery.

:icon_pistoles: And may no one stand in your way!
  •