Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Just like \'mad world\'

Started by axlred66, October 28, 2009, 08:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axlred66

"Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson... look right through me.. look right through me"

I'm very depressed today and I'm not sure exactly why.  Frustration, anger, confusion, etc.  I don't feel wanted or needed.

"And I kinda find it funny and I find it kinda sad...the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had..."

All I ever wanted was friends.  I've been having snake dreams a lot.  So I guess I have enemies more than friends. Snake dreams are bad.
I'm now sad.  I don't want to be totally alone.  I want my parents, even though they're in the other room.  Yes I'm very clingy to them because I never had friends to bond with.

"Love your mate
Don't suffocate
On your own hate"
-INXS, "Mediate"

Post Merge: October 30, 2009, 10:26:54 AM

Seems that people here do see right through me.  Ever since my "blog incident", no one has talked to me, or even read my messages.

You all seem to ... well hell I can't say what I think.  I'll get in trouble for the 3rd time.  Just know that there is one entity who will never forget me or not think about me.  And as I see on the spirituality boards, not many believe the way I do.  Not a fuss, not an argument.  Believe in what you want.  It's none of my business, thankfully.

hey mods, why don't you remove my blog?  I can't write in it anyway, you took away my privledge.  And remember - it's taking up space on the site. and I have a livejournal that i'm keeping documents in   :o

This place IS like 'mad world'.  Everyone takes things way too personal, i'm guilty of that too. also, i email mods and admins and they must have me on ignore as well.  maybe sometime in their life someone will ignore them when they least expect it.

"i hear these
Voices in my head competing, maybe I could use a little help
I long for
Solitude and peace within me, void of all the anger and the fear"

if this offends you, mods and admins, then simply DELETE it. 
  •