Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Pets are wierd

Started by V M, November 10, 2009, 12:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are your pets weird?

My pets are def. weirdos
8 (47.1%)
My pets seem weird sometimes
6 (35.3%)
I haven't noticed
0 (0%)
I don't think my pets are weird
1 (5.9%)
Who you callin' weird ya weirdo?
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

V M

Sometimes I think my pets are wierd. I'll discibe more later

Anyone else have weird pets?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jamie-o

My cats are both obsessed with my bathroom activities.  They'll watch me intently as I go, then run and stick their heads in the toilet when I'm finished.   :icon_weee:  They also love to sit on the edge of the sink and stare at me while I shave, brush my teeth, etc.  And then there's Pywacket's regular habit of testing to see if water is still wet.  It always seems to surprise her to find that it is.
  •  

Hannah

My dog is still under the impression that since I smell  like a female now that he is defacto alpha male, and the cat is mad at me for something I did and have forgotten. Oh the drama.
  •  

V M

My dog has similar stuff going on.

I would have to push him away because he wanted to lick my stuff when I went pee. I finally broke him of that. Now he sits at the door and licks his chops  :P

He also thinks he's the man of the house
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jay

QuoteMy pets seem weird sometimes

My dog is 15 years old now and I think he is going a bit nuts! :P

Jay

•  

Janet_Girl

For some reason my two cats have decided that two o'clock in the morning is a good time to turn the house into a race track.  From the bedroom to the living room they run back and forth.  And heaven forbid if you get in the way, they will knock you over.

Janet
  •  

Miniar

My animals aren't weird unless one expects them to behave to a human standard, in which case, it's not the animals who are weird anyway.
My cat behaves like a cat would, which isn't weird, for a cat.

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

LordKAT

Your right Min. What is wierd is when your pets act more human than the neighbors and the people you work with.  I thank god for weird pets.
  •  

insanitylives

My thirteen year old cat thinks she's a lion, but will turn around and sleep on my head

My seven year old german sheppard still thinks she's a puppy, and is afraid of the cats

My three year old kitten thinks she's a dog...and barks on occasion.

My six year old goldfish (who died recently. Poor Coral) had a lopsided tail, a bent spine, and was missing a fin.

yes. pets are weird.
but awesome
  •  

OriSoul

My german shepherd "Michael" thinks he is peoples :P he'll talk to you with emotions and barking to the point when you ask what he wants he'll show you or if you ask him if he wants out for example he'll reply negatively or happily. He also loves barging in the room lol, If you shut the door he'll turn the door nob with his paw. also with crosswalks out side he seems to know when to go and once he touches the road he wants to rush to the sidewalk quickly lol. 
  •  

V M

I think it is their unique personalities that make them individual and endear them to us.

I know I've been often well entertained by my various creatures  :)

- V M
  •  

Janet_Girl

Dogs are so smart and people-like.  I miss my Polarbear.  I have two cats and I love them, but I would love another dog.

OriSoul  Michael is a smart puppy.  When you can ( 15 posts ) please post a picture of him.

Janet
  •  

OriSoul

This is Michael   :icon_giggle: the cutie.
  •  

insanitylives

awh. i love german shepards.

Cause I'm not biaused.... *eyes dart*
He's so cute
Just remember to train him to NOT jump on the bed/you
  •  

OriSoul

Oh lol he jumps on the bed :D but he looks before he jumps  ;) he also make a good alarm if I sleep through mine.  :icon_dizzy: Also thanks :P
  •  

Chaos_Dagger

My grey cat (Kouta) is most def. weird.  First off, he always looks like he's either glaring at you or is surprised your alive.  Secondly when it comes to food he will sit and beg like a dog then take the item in his mouth (if you offer him one) and walk off with it acting all proud beforeing chewing it to death (like a dog.)

Further more he is afraid of practically everything.  If something so much as moves near him he will jump 10 ft into the air and run in the oppsite direction.  Erica said once "Chase him with the broom, my dog was always afraid of the broom", to which my reply was "He's so damn afraid of everything I bet the broom is the one thing he isn't afriad of."..... I was right he tried to eat it.
  •  

insanitylives

Quote from: Adrianna on November 13, 2009, 05:28:55 PM
My grey cat (Kouta) is most def. weird.  First off, he always looks like he's either glaring at you or is surprised your alive.  Secondly when it comes to food he will sit and beg like a dog then take the item in his mouth (if you offer him one) and walk off with it acting all proud beforeing chewing it to death (like a dog.)

Further more he is afraid of practically everything.  If something so much as moves near him he will jump 10 ft into the air and run in the oppsite direction.  Erica said once "Chase him with the broom, my dog was always afraid of the broom", to which my reply was "He's so damn afraid of everything I bet the broom is the one thing he isn't afriad of."..... I was right he tried to eat it.

your cat and my kitten might get along

this is her
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x137/bff2k/pets/athena/100_0660-1.jpg

THe commment that she thinks she's a dog is only the tip of the iceburg...

•  

V M

Moe pic.s please.....Them critters are cute  :)

- V M
  •  

insanitylives

•  

Chaos_Dagger

Quote from: insanitylives on November 13, 2009, 05:35:36 PM
THe commment that she thinks she's a dog is only the tip of the iceburg...

I know what you mean, I only posted about half of the crazy stuff he does and that's only one cat.  My orange one (Link) is cute but also a weirdo.  He purrs instantly when you pick him up, no matter how you pick him up.  Even if you grab all four legs and hoist him upsidedown he'll purr.  After I get home from dropping Erica to work I cuddle her pillow when I go back to sleep.  Until 8:00am sharp, then Link will come into the bedroom and meow and lick my face until I give him the pillow lol.  Just a few things he does.
  •