News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

A moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Started by Hannah, December 16, 2009, 09:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah

...I wish!

Seriously, half an hour on the lips and three hours on the treadmill and worth every minute.

It's fun to eat cake occasionally when you live low-carb because once you get used to it the headrush is awesome. The first time I did it was when I realized the addictive properties of sugar, it literally left me euphoric and still does...but I rarely eat it so my body is always like "woo-hoo drugs!" Hey I'm not judging, vicodin doesn't work on me anymore because of all the recreational use lol, so I'm no one to throw stones  :icon_ballbounce2:

What is your guilty pleasure?
  •  

Janet_Girl

Chocolate.  And if I really want to splurge dark chocolate and beer.

And I wish a moment on the lips, forever on the hips.  I would have very wide hips.   :(

Hugs and Love
Janet
  •  

The None Blonde

mmm Cake is awesome... Though i get bad influences in my friends... we always end up getting slices when we go for coffee... god bless lots of exersise though.
  •  

V M

I think I've taken microwave popcorn and eating peanut butter with a spoon to a criminal element

You def. don't want to show this girl cheese cake and/or cherry filled dark chocolates  :icon_dribble:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

The None Blonde

•  

Janet_Girl

•  

aubrey

Those peanut butter eggs o my! Thank goodness they're only around part of the year. But mostly it's all about cake. Cassada...any Italian cake, coffee cake, cupcake, or yellow with chocolate frosting.

Cake or death!
  •  

The None Blonde

My weirdedst indulgence?

It's almost healthy... Sprouts with melted cheese....

No, I'm not pregnant. :P
  •  

Dana Lane

Pringles Potato Chips are my main weakness. The can says there is more than one serving (big can) but that is a total lie!
============
Former TS Separatist who feels deep regret
http://www.transadvocate.com/category/dana-taylor
  •  

AweSAM!

Oh crap, now I have the urge to buy a 500g container of Nutella. Last time, I found myself eating it with a spoon, straight out of the container.  :) I'm still wondering how I managed to gain no weight (probably because I rarely weigh myself :D)...

When I don't have a container of Nutella/other hazelnut chocolate/Ferrero Rocher, I need some chocolaty hazelnut goodness. I recently found some 'special' chocolate milk in my university rez cafeteria:

I can't believe I never tried this until quite recently. I hope this chocolate-hazelnut milk is not phased out of production.