Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

S>-bleeped-<s and comments

Started by Maid Mary, July 29, 2005, 02:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maid Mary

I am a member of another site called Crossdressers.com and I was only saying the other day how I was on the train home from work and a group of juvenile boys wre making fun at a crossdresser. i wanted to say something but didnt till it got out of hand. i ended up getting into a bit of a fight with the boys and was removed from the train. The gentleman who all this was aimed at told me I should not pock my f******g nose into other peoples business. When youtry to help someone it can sometimes end up you who gets hurt.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

This is true Mary, but at least you had the strenght to stand up for someone, and that's whats important.  You would probably not forgive yourself if you had sat idly by and watched someone get hurt.

Be proud of what you did, we are...

Steph
  •  

Cassandra

Well Mary it is unfortunate you got thrown off the train for being a good Samaritan however I applaud your effort at sticking up for others. Too bad the guy you were doing the sticking up for didn't appreciate it. But don't let that discourage you.

They say no good deed goes unpunished, and I guess I'm a glutton for punishment cause I just can't stop myself. I hope you won't stop either. Do be careful though.

Good Journey,

Cassie

•  

Svetlana

the guy was more concerned with his sense of self-sufficiency than he was about being picked on.

the only way i can think that would happen, is if he actually enjoys being picked on.

but if more and more people constantly butt in, that's not how he gets his kicks.  he'll become really frustrated with it, and eventually stop doing it.  which is good because if all you do it for is to get a rise out of bigots, then there's something wrong with you and the worst thing you could do would be to feed that obsession by continuing to get rises out of bigots and dragging the reputation of the rest of the cross-dressing community down with you in the process.

my guess is that he was stuck in some kind of rut.  in one way or another, you probably helped him out.
  •