News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Talk about Officially renamed self to Kimberly from 4years announcement

Started by stephanie_craxford, August 02, 2005, 04:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephanie_craxford

Hello Kimberly,

It's about time  :)  The name Kimberly is so much nicer than 4years.  So now that your name is changed, can you tell us the origins of your other name. 

Just curious and congrats.

Steph
  •  

Kimberly

;) My introduction explains 4years, but in short I think I should have started transition 4 years ago, which puts me four years late. However, four years late, or even 4 years late ... just did not look good, so I settled for 4years ;) Probably not the best choice as it seems to have confused everyone at one time or another (= An as an added bonus IRC *definitely* never liked 4years ;)
  •  

beth

congratulations Kimberly!!!      i didn't use the number of years i was late in my name or it would have been 40years  ;D   but at least it wasn't life.  i'm so glad it's official Ms Kimberly, you have been a great friend and your tireless work as administrator leaves us all owing you so very much, thank you!

love

beth
  •  

Susan

She means she changed her name on the site only. She wanted to take the important step of using her chosen name. She's still a bit from a legal name change.  Sorry to deflate those of you who thought otherwise but it's important to clear that up now so you don't think that you were mislead later.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Kimberly

Forums and IRC technically. Wiki I'm still 4years.

As Susan mentioned, just site related name change; My personal official name change won't rate an announcement ;)

Thank you for pointing that out Susan.
  •  

Terri-Gene

Official change or not, I'm just happy to relate to you as a name I can be comfortable with which matches the personal and inner beauty you have shown me, may you forever more make your own luck in the world, Kimberly you are.

terri

•