Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Animal Lover or not

Started by Lucy, April 11, 2010, 04:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I was wondering how many people love animals, I have allowed you 2 votes

Animal lover
Not an animal lover
Pet owner
non pet owner

Lucy

I love animals of all types and own a dog. I feed the birds, love going for walkes and tell all my secrets to my doggie, he doesnt tell a sole and listnes to every word. He doesnt awnsers back and loves me for who I am.

What is your oppinion on animals?
  •  

Silver

Interesting to study. Not good with them at all. I'm not affectionate enough.

That said, I have a pet bunny.
  •  

Jamie-o

I love animals.  I always have.  When I was a kid my sole purpose for going into the City was to feed the birds and squirrels.  But I especially love my kitties.

•  

Walter

Living in this world would be horrible without animals and pets

Needless to say, I love them

Everyone thinks I love my ferret up too much :P I can't help it. She's adorable
  •  

jesse

i love dogs and other animals they have individual personalities but its the unconditional love animals give that makes them neccessary
jessica
like a knife that cuts you the wound heals but them scars those scars remain
  •  

Nathan.

I love animals!

I have 7 pets. 1 dog, 2 guinea pigs, 2 dwarf hamsters, a gerbil and a jird.
  •  

Lucy

Quote from: Nathan. on April 11, 2010, 05:47:55 AM
I love animals!

I have 7 pets. 1 dog, 2 guinea pigs, 2 dwarf hamsters, a gerbil and a jird.

might me just a typo but whats a jird....
  •  

Nathan.

Quote from: Lucy on April 11, 2010, 06:59:02 AM
might me just a typo but whats a jird....

it's a rodent, it looks like a big gerbil.
  •  

Miniar

I ticked animal lover and pet owner even if that's not "quite" accurate.

I get along with animals almost better than people, 'specially cats.
I don't think "lover" is the right word for that, but close enough...

I don't "Own" an animal at this moment, but there's the cat in the house that which we share and we claim some measure of friendlike claim to one another.
So, that's not "owner", but close enough...

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Christo

I like animals.  when I lived w/my mom I had a dog & a hamster.  they still live w/her.  now that I live w/my gf we have 4 cats.  I'd never had cats as pets b4 until I moved in w/my girlfriend. if they like u they're very friendly.  if they dont ur in big trouble  :D :D :D
  •  

confused

to me ,animals are not much different than humans , except that they are always honest and to the point , would never hurt you if they just know/like you , fun to play ,sometimes just fun to watch , i mean i tend to love animals more than humans sometimes
  •  

Janet_Girl

I love animals.  I am a Mom to two cats and a Aunt to one dog.  I had an American Eskimo, but we had to put him to sleep because he was old and could not get around.

I want another dog, one day.  But right now I try to care for my two babies.
  •  

LordKAT

I'm animal neutral. I love em at times and couldn't care less at other times.
  •  

harlee

Animal lover aaand pet owner  ;D Lions and dogs are the best!

•  

V M

If I could I'd prob. have a whole zoo of sorts  ::)

But for now I'll have to happy with my dog and iguana  :laugh:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

inoutallabout

Teddy:)

Gonna get me a rottie soon!

Depends on the animal.  I haven't much love for the smaller furball types, like poodles and such.  Those territorial yippers with Napoleon complexes who yip at  my dog and other large dogs are safe only by the leashes of the dogs they're dissing.  Honest to god, my dog's food budget would be a lot cheaper if he'd chow down on them, like they're asking for:) 

I like the dogs as big as I am, at minimum!  Cats, generally too stuck up.  I really want a cerval though.

In general I find most animals have a fond place in the world, although not nearly so many of them should be pets.  So beyond those friggin yipper mongrels, I like em all!

•  

Luna!

I'm a big fan of cats, which surprises no one who's known me for very long. Some have even gone as far as to suggest I was a cat in a previous life. ^_^
I'd probably have one or two myself, if it wasn't for the unfortunate facts that my mother is allergic and that my stepdad hates them. Oh well.
  •  

ativan

I'm far better with horses than people. And some horses are better with me than people  ;)
  •  

inoutallabout

Quote from: ativan on April 18, 2010, 10:30:41 PM
I'm far better with horses than people. And some horses are better with me than people  ;)

That's amazing.  I really want to go horseback riding sometime soon, and possibly make it a regular thing.  I don't know if I can quite imagine the entirety of it, but in my mind's eye, it would be lovely to ride for a day or so out into the middle of nowhere in the country, then simply sit at the top of a hill, and stare are my surroundings.  Whether it's an ocean before me, or pastures and small crops of trees, or simply fields and fields of crops, or woods, I feel it would be surreal. 

Horses:)
  •  

Jasmine.m

Count me as an animal lover! I've got a kitty... His name is Buddy. He's my bff. :D
  •