Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Art Exchange!

Started by Crow, April 30, 2010, 06:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet_Girl

Request ........... IronWoman
  •  

DRAIN

I WAS RECRUITED.

Your Name: Drain
What you want drawn: a fighter jet! any style
What you can draw: anything :D! i enjoy drawing cartoony animals, out of practice with people, and i don't draw anime.
examples: (hide)X(clamation).deviantart.com minus the parentheses
-=geboren um zu leben=-

•  

Crow

I love that a sizeable portion of people who have signed up have made an "I don't draw anime" disclaimer, yet I'm fairly certain no one has asked for anime-anything-- uh, well, except Meghan. x3

Meghan and Janet, you two should join the fun! 8D
Top Surgery Fund: $200/7,000
  •  

LordKAT

Your Name: LordKAT
What you want drawn: image of me as interpreted from my posts

if interesting, I'll use it for an avatar
What you can draw: line drawings mostly, scenic stuff, some animals (been long time tho)
examples: gone in my loss of my past (long story)
  •  

Osiris

Quote from: Janet Lynn on May 08, 2010, 07:44:13 PM
Request ........... IronWoman

She never has to worry about wrinkles in her clothes!
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

Crow

Literal Iron-Woman-- wooow. XD *thumbs up*

Also, tonight is the deadline for sign-ups! Tomorrow morning when I get up, I'll be matching people, so make sure you are signed up by them if you want to participate~
  •  

BunnyBee

Your Name: Jen
  •  

Crow

Hey, we're up to 10 participants, now! How exciting is that?! Let's see how many more awesome people we can recruit!

(I'm kind of absurdly delighted that people are actually signing up for this. Look at all the diversity of styles and requests! This is going to be really fun~)
  •  

FairyGirl

Your Name: Chloe

• What you want drawn: learning to fly
  • What you can draw: anything you want, including anime
  • Examples of your art:
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

LordKAT

Here is hoping Chloe gets my name. Love the alluring things she does.
  •  

FairyGirl

well my surgery date is Summer Solstice (June 21), so it may take me a tiny bit longer :)

Girls rule, boys drool.
  •  

LordKAT

Somehow I think it will be well worth the wait.
  •  

BunnyBee

•  

Rock_chick

excited, excited, excited! there's a couple I'd really like to do, but I'll just keep quiet and see what comes my way.  ;D
  •  

Silver

Update: I'm not picky, I'll take any request. But don't expect the best job (I'm probably one of the worse artists here.)
  •  

Farm Boy

EDIT:
Quote from: Helena on May 10, 2010, 02:35:46 AM
excited, excited, excited! there's a couple I'd really like to do, but I'll just keep quiet and see what comes my way.  ;D
Same here!  I'm excited to see everybody's work!  It's been too long since I've been in an art setting...
Started T - Sept. 19, 2012
Top surgery - Jan. 16, 2017
  •  

Crow

Alright, I have everyone matched up! Momentarily, you should all be getting a boring, official-looking PM containing details about who you're drawing for and a few reminders about deadlines and such. |D

If you have any questions about who you were matched with, PM me, and if you have questions about the exchange in general, post here. This is my first time hosting one of these, and I'm pretty sure it's the first time most of you have been in one, so I don't want misunderstandings to happen because I assumed something was obvious when it actually wasn't. 8D;

...on a related note: Matching people up is hard! Hopefully everyone is happy with who they get matched with. If you absolutely, positively cannot draw what the person you were assigned is asking for (not "oh, this isn't fun" but "Ahhhh, this is artistically impossible for me!"), please get back to me by the end of today and I'll try my best to rearrange for you. (Due to the possibility of this, I don't recommend anyone actually start their pictures until tomorrow, just in case I need to make a switch for someone. If you want to, you're welcome to, but do so at your own risk.)

P.s.- In case it wasn't obvious, don't tell anyone who you're drawing for, so it's a surprise~
  •  

Hurtfulsplash

I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys create.
  •  

Crow

Alright, messages are all sent out! Is everyone happy with who they're drawing for?

Have fun, everyone! (I know I will, for suresies~)
  •  

FairyGirl

yes I can pull this one off, lol (though reserving the right to add my own bit of artistic interpretation :P)

Girls rule, boys drool.
  •