Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

First Step..again

Started by Brenda32, August 05, 2005, 09:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brenda32

At the advice of many of you I have begun CDing under my work clothes.  This is something I did many years ago (and actually caused my ex girlfriend and I to split when she found out) but have supressed it since about the 97-98 time frame.  After finding Susan's this past week and getting thoughts from many of you I have started it again...today actually.  I forgot just how much I was meant to be this way.

Again, I have only just begun on this site, but what a great place.  For the first time in...well...forever, I feel that I have someone (or lots of someones) to talk to about my feelings and they won't judge me.  Anyway, I'll shut up, but a sincere thank you to all who have taken the time to reply to my previous post and all who will in the future.  You gals are the best.
  •  

Shelley

Hi Brenda

I know exactly what you mean about having someone to talk to. It's great isn't it.

I feel like I can be my true self here rather than the facade I show to the rest of the world.

Shelley
  •  

stephanie_craxford

That's such great news Brenda,  I can tell by the tone of your post that you feeling much better about things.  It will give you something to build on, a starting point of sorts, that will lead to who knows where.  If nothing else a little peace of mind.
Anyway, I'll shut up, but a sincere thank you to all who have taken the time to reply to my previous post and all who will in the future.  You gals are the best.

Hey ! you don't have to "shut up"  :) communication is what Susan's is all about, with out that all we would have to do here is read the Wiki and the library, and how boring would that be.  This is so much better, don't you think.

Congratulations Brenda,

Take care
:-* :-* :-*
Steph
  •