Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

So, I wear womens clothing...does that make me gay?

Started by aaronst, May 19, 2010, 06:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aubrey

Amazon and Ebay have an overwhelmingly huge amount of clothes at various prices. Fredericks is way overpriced for what you get.
  •  

PhSensei

ebay can work too, but the Fredericks clearance stuff isn't bad.  My wife and I have gotten nighties for $20, which I thought was ok. :)

I should have clarified that, I shop the clearance site and only rarely get something full price (like a skirt I just had to have, lol)
  •  

VelindaSalazar

Quote from: aaronst on May 19, 2010, 06:26:42 PM
I recently found out that I enjoy putting on and wearing womens clothing. I just recently tried it and found out I like the feeling of it...does this make me gay? My best friends are girls, and so far they have been supportive, even offering to let me borrow their stuff, but I just need to know. Does dressing up in girls clothes make me gay?

No.  I am not gay, but I love to wear clothing of silky textures and bright vivid colors.  I love feeling comfortable and being who I am.  And yes, I still love women.  Of course, I have a better appreciation for them.
  •  

PhSensei

I find that since I started embracing my CDing I have a better appreciation and patience with women.  I don't think its a kinship thing just that I'm happier in my own skin and that makes me a more balanced and rounded person.

No longer do I try to put out the macho front, instead I just be me.  I can still hang with the guys, but when I comr home I want to slip into something silky.
  •  

Dryad

I'm mostly attracted to women. As I consider myself female, I consider myself gay.
I have had sex with men, though. Just for fun and exploring. Sex is sex; gender doesn't matter all that much; it is romantic feelings that matter.
Also, sexuality is a sliding scale.
So.. If you feel you can only have romantic relationships with people of the opposite gender(s), then you are not gay. It doesn't matter how you dress up, or who you have sex with.
  •  

Mischa

wearing womens clothes doesn't make you gay anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.
  •  

PhSensei

@snowboardgirl - that was awesome, made me LOL pretty good this am :)  I may have to borrow that one!

I remember being in the thick of trying to sort all of this stuff out.  After I was able to think rationally things just fell into place.  Moving past the logical fallacies (slippery slopes, if this; then that, etc) helped a lot.

Today, I know who I am and what I'm about.  I've found my peace, I hope everyone here can find theirs too.
  •  

YellowDaisy

gay only has to do with sexual orientation. like uix has mentioned, people only say you are gay because they do not consider what you are doing manly, and the only insult they know of is "gay." it's pretty amazing how even a test can be "gay" these days.
  •  

MillieB

I have to disagree with everyone here and say Yes, Yes it does! (but only because I'm in a very silly mood :laugh:)

You don't really need an answer to this question do you?

If you only fancy girls, your straight.

If you only fancy boys, your gay

If you fancy both, your bi.

And if you like wearing womens clothing? You have good taste :laugh:

And if you feel that you really are a girl? Swap all of the sexuality stuff around a bit and it's still all good.

Most importantly though, you are you and you have nothing to feel bad about, just be you :)
  •