Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

We want Rudd back!

Started by accord03, June 25, 2010, 05:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

accord03

I am disappointed how parliament voted off Rudd. Those liberal dudes never liked him cause he was loved by many Australians. He looked after the people.

•  

justmeinoz

Accord I think you have greatly misunderstood what happened.

It wasn't Parliament or the Liberals who dumped Kevin07.

It was Labour, his own Party , because the opinion polls showed he was going to lead them to an electoral slaughter.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

accord03

Oh. Hahahahaha. So my whole family is wrong. Well, that sucks then!
  •  

justmeinoz

Somebody on the radio this morning was talking about the various factions in the ALP, and said that they are all now really members of the one faction, the faction that wants to stay in power!
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

accord03

Politic is so confusing. What are these factions? I thought it was just parties going against other parties.
  •  

Asfsd4214

Quote from: accord03 on June 25, 2010, 08:09:56 AM
Politic is so confusing. What are these factions? I thought it was just parties going against other parties.

Yes but there are factions within the Labor party that have a great deal of power. They're a lot of the driving force behind the change.

Quote from: accord03 on June 25, 2010, 05:23:58 AM
Those liberal dudes never liked him cause he was loved by many Australians. He looked after the people.

'Was' being the operative word. His opinion polls were terrible. I liked him too, but he wasn't very popular when this happened.
  •  

muiredachau

i noticed that Abbot claims there is no faction infighting in the Liberal party
  •