Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Art Exchange 2.0: Fantasy

Started by Crow, July 13, 2010, 02:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tree

it sure is! i hope that my take on the subject matter wasn't toooooo preposterous, but i had a lot of fun...so I hope it goes over well! can't wait to see!
  •  

Crypt77

I'm sure everything will go over well. I wonder when Crow will post them...that lazy butt is probably still in bed, sleeping. LOL j/k!!!!
  •  

Tree

what! crow doesn't sleep all day, haha. ze's probably just in class and will post things when ze gets back and unwinds a little bit. i'm sure ze's had the exchange in zir mind all day.
  •  

Crypt77

Yeah I know dude, I was totally just kidding. I wasn't trying to bash him. He's a busy teacher dude. :)
  •  

Crow

Actually, I was going to post handouts when I woke up this morning, but I still haven't heard back from the last two participants. I sent out (more) reminders yesterday, but I don't think they've been online yet to get said reminders.

If I haven't heard back from them by the end of the day, I'll just go ahead and post handouts with IOU notes, since I know one is done and just needs to scan and the other is at least close-to-done and had something come up in real life that slowed them down (hence why they had an extension to begin with), so I can pretty well trust that they WILL sent their parts in (if a bit belatedly). I figured I'd wait until the end of the day just to see if they might send things in, though.

Sorry about the delay. D8
Top Surgery Fund: $200/7,000
  •  

Silver

Thanks for the heads up, we're all getting impatient over here it seems and it's nice to know what's going on.

What can I say, the exchange is exciting in a way.
  •  

andro

This is such a cool idea! Would love to see it revived and flourish, i hope to get some examples of my work up and to see the members work :) I love the art barter vibe and since i am unemployed atm, trying to fix that, this is so awesome! from just a few i've seen on this thread, lots of talent! :)
  •