Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

life without too much "T" in RLT

Started by amandax, July 24, 2010, 01:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amandax

Last weekend, I suddent felt depressed, not because the hormone but just feel the gender issue occupied too much of daily life these days, I lose motivation on my job ( I really have ambitions on my careers and the management team has good expectation from me), and I also realize that besides work, going out shopping/eating as Amanda, going online (most of time are transgender related), I don't have any other interesting things or time in my life, my interests and hobits have been put aside for a while, such as outdoor activities(bicycling, long distance running, hiking), reading, music. I suddently feel emptyness in my life. I know in the early phase of RLT, gender will be a big portion of my life, but I think I should try to make it in a reasonable level but not too much, I have my other life besides transition, I need balancing! I really want to live a fullfill and fruitful life.

Do you have the similar experience and feeling that sometimes your transition just take too much in your life and they need to be justified to give room for your other happiness pursuites. 
  •