Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Shedding Life

Started by Raven, August 12, 2010, 10:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven

Take note before you read this poem is that this is an very old poem of mine and I don't really write happy poems if you get my drift. Plus I'm all that good at it so plz bear with me.                                                I lead a life full of pain and sorrow but yet I have always found a way to live. The tears I have shed was the loss of my life. The blood I have shed was for the life I couldn't have. All the pain I've felt was for my loss of innocense. My mind is full of insanity, but mayb I'm not so insane. Past experinces has taught me so much All my tragedies left this heart tattered and broken, but has made me so much stronger. The pain of myy friends, I've always been there and gave them hope. My own dear friend has helped me shed this life To find a new one, better than my own Causing a new kind of hope for this life. So mayb things isn't so bad afterall Mayb this heart still has things to learn. Come and shed your life with me And we will learn.
  •  

Raven

I forgot to mention that this is not a suicide poem its meant to basicaly say hang in there I believe I dont really remeber what the poem means to me cause its been years since I wrote it heh
  •