Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

a rather different type of quizz...don't be scared now!

Started by tinkerbell, December 07, 2006, 12:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell

Which dark Lord would seduce you?  Do you want to know? C'mon find out just for fun here.

My results:

... dark elf. I'm known as the prince of the dark elves. Usually I'm also known as a drow. I'm a night elf, a elf that enjoys the night and the darkness. We hate the sun, and because of that we live surrounded by the thick forest."
You were glued to the ground with this information. Him... an elf. A dark elf?! It couldnt be, but at the same time...
His fingers touched your cheek, and you, somewhat embarassed, looked down. He grabbed your chin and lifted your head so you could clearly see his beautiful eyes. Your eyes met, and right there you knew that you belonged with him.
Suddently he picked you up bridal style and began running. Before you knew it you were infront of a giant waterfall, with the moon gazing at the lakes surface.
He sat on the ground and took your hands. At the same time lots and lots of beautiful silver flowers began to open. You watched them, amazed, as its petals flew in the wind. You gaze dropped to the elf besides you.
"Would you consider to be my mate, my companion for the whole eternity, my dark petal?"
You were silent. Yes, this was what you always wanted, but...
You looked into his soft and dark eyes. You felt like you could drown in them.
"Yes..." you said, without even realising it.
Then he grabbed your shoulders and kissed your lips slowly, the moon gazing at the two of you.
From that day, you were tha elves queen, and although you were just human, you could live as many years as you wanted, because it was the way things worked. You were not evil, but you were not good either. You were kind of neutral, and that was a imprtant thing to rule an empire.

10247 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 31659 times.
30% of people had this result.

Hmmm...yeah, I think that is probably what he was, is, and will always be, a dark elf.    ??? ::)  :( :-\ :-X :P

tinkerbell :icon_chick:

•  

Cindi Jones

Ditto.  Why do I waste my time.  I should just read yours Tink.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Cindianna_Jones on December 07, 2006, 01:12:28 AM
Ditto.  Why do I waste my time.  I should just read yours Tink.

Cindi

No way!  Are you serious?  .....I am beginning to think that we were separated at birth... :D

•  

Dweia

..Lucifer. Yes, I am the one you call the Devil and Satan, and some more... I am the First Fallen, once the right hand of God."
You just stood there, amazed with the things he told you. Could he be really the devil? Wasn't the devil supposed to be bad? Evil? Something? Lucifer waited for your answer, he wasnt going to make you do something you didnt want to do. You stared at him, and firmly you said "Yes, I do not mind you being who you are, Lucifer. I do see evil in you, but I knoe I am evil myself. We would see each other anyway."
He smiled at this, and with a wave of his hand you were brought to the door again. His 10 huge black wings covered the two of you, as he leaned and kissed you lightly. You could feel his warm embrace, as he slowly picked you up bridal-style and took of, flying under your new home, which means Hell.
Over the time, you began to be knowned as Lucifers bride, and years later as Hells Queen. The two of you ruled the entire kingdom. You were the only one capable to make Lucifers heart beat again, and the only one capable of loving him, as he loved you.

6723 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 34247 times.
19% of people had this result.

Ooops  ::) ::)
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Kiera on December 07, 2006, 05:40:54 PM
Tink, mine was the same as yours - and I approve HIGHLY!!!

What did you put for "kind of dress at the ball" question?

:icon_bunch:

....the silver and black dress......oh I can picture myself in it right now... ;)

so, you see, we are not that different after all... :)

•  

Julie Marie

Well, I too picked that silver and black dress but ended up with.........

LUCIFER!
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •  

Suzy

I ended up in the same 30% as Tinkerbell.... dark elf, even though I wore the black dress.  Not sure what that means, but hey, really awesome artwork.

Kristi
  •  

LynnER

... vampire lord. I am the one they call the first vampire. No, I'm not Dracula, I am the one before him, I am the first one, the original vampire, I am the most powerful and the strongest. And you, my dear, shall be my vampire queen."Without waiting for an answer, he kissed your lips harshly, but at the same time sweetly. He pinned you to a wall. When you came to yourself yu could clearly see you were inside a room. The vampire lord grabbed your hand and led you to a huge garden. It was night, and there was a dark aura around it. You stopped besides a big fountain and he looked at you:"Will you end my lonelyness, my dark rose? Will you surrender to your deepest desires and let your human heart choose?"With one hand you reached your neck, touching it. Would you do it? Before you could react, you were saying:"Yes, I do wish to be with you."The vampire smiled and you felt the lust inside his eyes, as he eyed your neck. Slowly, he bent down and his fangas sunk into your neck. You cried in pain as he turned you.After that you rised as a damned one, staying besides your love side. As years went by, you were known as one of the most powerful vampires. You trusted the vampire lord with your life and love, as he did to you. You passed eternity together, never feeling alone.

I retook the quiz answering only 2 questions diffrently (but still as honeltly as possable) and recieved demon prince.  Twas fun, nice to be alittle diffrent LoL
  •  

Jillieann Rose

I got the ... demon prince.

Rather handsome I'd say.

I am the one who rules all the demons. I'm the strongest and I am the most powerful. All demons bow to me, out of respect or fear."
You just stood there, amazed with the things he told you. You looked at the mans eyes, those eyes that entranced you. Was he... a demon too? Could you do the thing he asked you to do?
Suddently he wraped once again his arms around you and you could feel him shaking. He was ready to cry.
"Please, I do not want to be alone again. I want someone to be with me every single moment, someone who I respect, someone who I love... that person is you."
You interlined your fingers with his and whispered."Yes, I'll stay with you forever."
He took your face in his hands and covering the two of you with his wings, kissed you passionately.
Years passed by, and you were crowned as the princess of the demons. You were turned as one of them and ruled with your prince by your side, always there for you, as you were for him. As your lifes, your love remained for eternity.

8120 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 36986 times.
20% of people had this result.

:) :)
Jillieann/JR
  •  

Ricki

Oh crap why ... why do i fall for these quizes!
LUCIFER.........
But he was a good angel before he turned bad.............
I am not in love with him  anyway i have Michael, Rachel, and Gabriel to help me!
xoxo....
Maybe if there is ever a cooking quiz one i will end up emeril with wooden spoon wings or  barefoot like the countessa!
teHeeeeeee
Ricki
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Ricki on December 08, 2006, 10:22:28 PM
Oh crap why ... why do i fall for these quizes!
LUCIFER.........
But he was a good angel before he turned bad.............
Ricki

Yes he was...and besides the name LUCIFER means light bringer in Latin...and not something evil like most people think.

•  

Jillieann Rose

Your right Tiny Tink.
Actually Lucifer was called the son of the morning and later Christ was give that same name.
Kind of intresting isn't it.
By the why what is the difference in "prince of the demons" Lucifer and "demon prince"?
Jillieann/JR
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Jillieann/JR on December 08, 2006, 10:53:27 PM
By the why what is the difference in "prince of the demons" Lucifer and "demon prince"?

Well according to Greek mythology, Demogorgon is the current prince of demons, which suggests that he is in charge of all demon princes; however, demon prince is also a collection of sci-fi novels as I understand it.

Do you know anything else I don't know?  Hey, what can I say?  I have a great collection of books, all kinds of books... ;)

•  

Jillieann Rose

I think Lucifer is also a name for the planet Mars which could be called a morning star.
And is'nt Mars a greek god of some kind?
Jillieann/JR
  •  

Jessie_Heart

I had the same as you LynnER. which doesn't suprise me I have always had a thing for vampires!
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Jillieann/JR on December 08, 2006, 11:27:12 PM
I think Lucifer is also a name for the planet Mars which could be called a morning star.
And is'nt Mars a greek god of some kind?
Jillieann/JR

Oh....you'll be surprised to know what they say about Mars.  Yes, Mars was a god, a Roman god of war.  However, they also think that Lucifer is the king of Mars, and that there are many strange things going on there.  Military bases, people being held there against their will, Lucifer reigning and commanding an army of fallen angels....yeah...that is what they say...and this is why all the so called NASA experiments and projects always "fail".  They don't want you to know what goes on there...BOO!  I know...pure sci-fi and nonsense...or maybe not....who knows...I guess time will say...

•  

Ricki

Thanks Tink (you're soo smart!  :icon_tenisclap:  now i feel even better! hehe...
Where do you study this stuff or is it a hobby?????
Lucifer another name..
How about this the name for a dish i cooked once that not even lucifer himself would eat! Blah!
cyber hugs
Ricki
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Ricki on December 09, 2006, 09:26:19 PM
Thanks Tink (you're soo smart!  :icon_tenisclap:  now i feel even better! hehe...
Where do you study this stuff or is it a hobby?????
Lucifer another name..
How about this the name for a dish i cooked once that not even lucifer himself would eat! Blah!
cyber hugs
Ricki

Well, let's just say that it is a family tradition... >:D  ...and as far a name for a dish....I cannot think of any right now....wait...I'm thinking of something.....I've got it!  what about "hotty hell".....something made with a lot of spices and different types of hot peppers.... :icon_burn:  LOL

•  

Ricki

I like it!  I can incorporate it i believe!  wonder what chocolate fondue with hot spices in it would taste like?
Thanks tink....
ricki
  •  

heatherrose

"I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?" - Fred Rogers
  •