Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Calling all witches,wiccans,pagans!

Started by Raven, September 05, 2010, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miniar

Permanent solution.
"Psychic vampyrism"

I sometimes threaten to eat the houseghost or the shadows in the basement, when they're making me uncomfortable, usual by startling me.
Might be easier for me than others, what with the Rakshasa thing and all...

(Oh gods I come off as good and loony making these statements!)

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Raven

Oh I get it now, you in defense feed off the spirits energy. For a while I thought you meant something else >.>  Brain fart.. No I don't think your looney or anything. So what your saying is your an phi vamp? If not, my bad. But I will say this much, I know someone very well on here who is one. Anywho, yea I'm gonna have to do something to rid myself of other spirits besides just her. Because for some reason most of my life spirits are attracted to me, I don't weither it's because I'm sensitive to them or they love my energy. If they just love my energy, then yes they best leave me alone because I need my energy. Which reminds me, I need to balance my chakras, stagance got me.
  •  

Miniar

no, not a psi... Otherkin...

it's complicated

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •