Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Site help please

Started by Dev, August 15, 2005, 01:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dev

I have looked into other links and pages but can not find out why I don't have a PM feature or a reply back to PM feature?  I can't even look at profiles.

Can anybody help me please?
  •  

Jessica

I think you need a certain number of posts before you can view profiles, upload images, etc.

Visitor
From 0-4 posts. Limited rights other than posting or responding to messages. Specific limitations include no ability to view profiles, not being able to send out private messages, and not being able to upload pictures or link to external pictures.

From 5-49 posts. Most limits removed from this point on.

Italics are mine added for emphasis.

Which is from the site information found here:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,114.0.html

*hugs* and welcome to Susan's!

Jessica
  •  

Shelley

You now have fiveposts Dev. So I thought I would send you a PM as a test. Did youget it?

Shelley
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hello Dev,

See how much action you get when you post  :)

Why not cruise over to Transgender Talk/introductions and post an introduction of yourself to us all so we know a little more about you.  We're not being nosey, just curious  :)

Anyway, welcome to Susan's, it's a great place to be.  You'll find that we're all very friendly and a little chatty as well.  Be sure to check out the Wiki, and the library, and don't be afraid to ask questions or join in the topics.  And finally be sure to read the rules.  So relax take it easy and enjoy yourself.

Chat later,

Steph
  •