Bellatrix Lestrange
1 (2.9%)
Lord Voldemort/Tom Riddle
2 (5.9%)
Other
8 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Kentrie

I have more than one favorite but my most favorite would be Lord Voldemort/Tom Riddle because Tom Riddle was very talented and he was brilliant when he was at school and Lord Voldemort(His older self) because he was powerful and a great evil leader.

Albus Dumbledore: Because he's wise, understanding, etc. He's like the ideal person (To me)
Severus Snape: I can relate to him in a lot of ways.
Draco Malfoy: Because he's my idol. I want to be a badass and all of his other quality's
Push it baby, push it baby, out of control, I got my gun cocked tight and I'm ready to blow. ;)
  •  

Shang

I put other.

Snape, Fred, George, and Ron are all equally my favorites.
  •  

Janet_Girl

Well of course Harry and Ron.  Our heros.  But my favorite has to be Hermione.  She is smart, sharp as a tack and the fact  she happens to be in love with Ron, the sidekick, rather than Harry.  Nice twist.
  •  

Kentrie

Quote from: LukasGabriel on October 13, 2010, 10:29:21 PM
I put other.

Snape, Fred, George, and Ron are all equally my favorites.

The only Weasley I like is Percy, lol.
Push it baby, push it baby, out of control, I got my gun cocked tight and I'm ready to blow. ;)
  •  

Shang

Quote from: Kentrie on October 13, 2010, 10:36:45 PM
The only Weasley I like is Percy, lol.

I didn't like Percy because he was a stuck-up know-it-all and how no sense of humor. XD
  •  

Kentrie

Quote from: Janet Lynn on October 13, 2010, 10:36:37 PM
Well of course Harry and Ron.  Our heros.  But my favorite has to be Hermione.  She is smart, sharp as a tack and the fact  she happens to be in love with Ron, the sidekick, rather than Harry.  Nice twist.

I'm more of a quiet bad boy, I think you know the type. The ones where the phrase "Watch out for the quiet ones" come from. But deep down, I'm actually a good person.
  •  

Kentrie

Quote from: LukasGabriel on October 13, 2010, 10:38:07 PM
I didn't like Percy because he was a stuck-up know-it-all and how no sense of humor. XD

That's why I like him, I like people like that :) I think Luna Lovegood sounds HOT! she's my type of girl (kind of)
  •  

Hermione01

Hermione of course, she's smart and not afraid to speak her mind.  :)

I also like Harry and Ron and love the whole dynamics of the friendship which includes Hermione.

Tom Riddle is an interesting character. Was he born evil or made that way? Hmm.

Albus to me is a hypocrite and a frustrating character, but I'm glad JKR wrote him that way, his past is very sketchy to say the least. 

•  

Kentrie

Hermione: Her intelligence is attractive to me but she's bossy so that annoys me while I'm reading the book. She has the whole "I told you so" and "I'm always right" thing going on there. There is just something about her character that I don't like but I can't tell what it is.

Harry: I kind of like his personality but I don't like his occasional arrogance, he usually has no sense at all, and his character can be a straight up ass.

Ron: Senseless, Naive, and once again that indefinable dislike. I do however, like his sarcastic sense of humor.

Tom Riddle: I think a lot of it had to do with the traits he inherited from his parents, his fear of death probably comes from his mother dying and leaving him in the orphanage he despises. His hatred for muggles probably comes from his father leaving his mother and never coming to find him.

Albus: I don't like how he manipulates people to get what he wants even if it is for a good reason.
  •  

Nero

I haven't read all the books yet so some of this talk about Dumbledore kind of shocks me. Don't tell me though, I'll eventually get around to reading the end.  :laugh:

I haven't read any in awhile, so don't remember a whole lot. While there didn't seem to be any special characters I identified with, I really loved the depiction of Voldemort (Tom Riddle?)'s mother's family. The exchange between her dad and brother and the minister of magic rep(?) who came to cite him cracked me up.

Gilderoy Lockhart and Professor Umbridge really cracked me up. Umbridge was like a caricature of teacher I hated in middle school.

I suppose if I identified with anyone, it was Dudley Dursley.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Kentrie

My Gym teacher in Middle School was as evil as Umbridge, the scary thing is her name is Dolores too and she looks like a toad.
  •  

rejennyrated

Ginny Weasley - because she is also pretty smart - she has a great hair colour, and she gets her man in the end!
  •  

Yakshini

Luna Lovegood. She is so cute and silly. :)
  •  

xAndrewx

Hermione, not only is she incredibly hot but she's got brains and a sense of humor. Totally amazing :)

Pundit

When I read the books, I really liked Remus Lupin for some reason.
  •  

Elijah3291

I chose snape because he is just awesome.

I really like Harry too, hes so cute.
  •  

Elsa

I like Dumbledore as he is wise and charming as well as Hermione as she is smart and resourceful
Sometimes when life is a fight - we just have to fight back and say screw you - I want to live.

Sometimes we just need to believe.
  •  

Darner

I'm a huge Ron fan. I like Lupin too. Probably because I would be like them if I would be a bio-guy. (And I could get Hermione or Tonks  8) )
  •  

Maddi

I chose Riddle/Voldemort. I have read the series over ten years and grew up with the characters, but they always lacked a lot of info on him, even in the latter books I felt. But I am impartial as i have the full Dark Mark tatted on my left forearm. Lol.
  •