Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

One small step to a woman

Started by Terra, August 16, 2005, 10:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terra

Well, thanks to all of the positive feedback, i've taken the first step, and have started looking for someone to talk to. Unfortunetly i'm having a bit of trouble. This sort of thing is not normally advertised for reasons i understand, unfortunetly, the one i have found lives in the next city and tells me that public transportation would be a real pain to get through. As I have no car, and he happens to take the days off that i'm off work, i'm in a bit of a pickle.

But i'm still going to press on, someone has to know something about this around here, and if necessary i can wait 6 weeks till my scheadule changes. And at worse i'll take leave. But I AM going to see this through.

Wish me luck! :D
"If you quit before you try, you don't deserve to dream." -grandmother
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hello sailorgurl

That's really good news.  I can see that you are starting to take positive steps to resolve this.

Taking charge of your life and maintaining a positive attitude will serve to help you through those rough spots that you surely will encounter.  Have a plan and try to put together, for want of a better word, a road map on the route you would like to  plan for your transition, indicating the milestones along the way, and try to predict those rough spots and allow for changes that may affect your journey.

As you said this is the first small step on a journey of many steps.  Stay positive, and keep us posted.

Take care,

Steph
  •  

Cassandra

Good Luck Sailorgurl,

I'm sure you'll work something out, in the meantime you can always talk to us. Just make sure you wipe out those temporary internet files so no one knows were you've been.

Good Journey,

Cassie
  •