Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

4 year sentence

Started by Leigh, August 25, 2005, 09:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh

This just plain sucks

4 Year Prison Term For Transgender Murder
by 365Gay.com Newscenter Staff

Posted: August 25, 2005  1:00 pm ET

(Fresno, California) A man who stabbed a Fresno transgendered woman to death will serve just four years in prison.

[edit]Fixed url, old one was broken[/edit]
  •  

Dennis

That whole "gay panic" defence is ridiculous. I want to see a woman plead "straight panic" for throwing a man off a bridge for making a pass at her.

My god, if women were allowed to kill people who made inappropriate passes at them, the only men left in the world would be gay.

Dennis
  •  

ginaroxx79

If women were allowed to kill men based on an inappropriate pass I think I would only know about two living men. Personally I think we should be allowed a "PMS Defense".

"Your honor, I just don't know what happened. The cramps were so bad that the ice pick just flew out of my hand...19 times. I tried to feel bad about it but the hot-flashes started up and the next thing I knew I was dumping his body in the river...just to cool off that is."

What a wondeful world that would be. Are you girls hot? Oh well, back to the river.
  •