Feline vocal training

Started by Rock_chick, January 29, 2011, 04:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadie

You are so adorable Helena. Subscribed!
Sadie
  •  

Meechii

That was fantastic darling!! My poor dog was listening and he kicked me.. but fantastic darling, dont worry. all my roomies thought i was a nutter as well ^^
  •  

A_Dresden_Doll

May I take you home? Seriously. I have two cats, you can meow to Bowie and Lennon all day. Rent free. Just keep meowing.
  •  

Padma

Quote from: Helena on January 29, 2011, 04:49:11 AMThe cat is optional btw.

I beg to differ :). No cats are "optional".
Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •  

Megan Joanne

That is so funny, but only because it reminds me of some silly habit of mine, which by the way has nothing to do with voice training (my voice is fine for the most part, done been through all that practicing long ago to get it right) or really anything in particular. But I meow all the time, just randomly, I meow and mew along with songs and music, kind of a variation of humming. What's even more silly is here I have a dog as a pet, yet make cat noises all the time. I dunno why I do it, just one of my odd habits, I just pick up strange habits out of the blue, overdo them for a while til one day I pick up a new one and start fresh again with that. But here you sound so sophisticated and intellectual (must be the accent), then pull out a cat and start meowing, so totally unexpectly adorable.
  •