Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

how can i find out?

Started by Valery, January 17, 2007, 06:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valery

i have had suspition that i was born with both sexes, i have a scar under my testicals and with in the past year i have been "cecreating"? there as well, i am trans, i found a pic of me really young like 4 and i was dressed as a girl, befor my parents died i asked them, and they would not talk to me about it, i also know that i have a peroied, couse i cramp, bleed out my a** verry little, i confrounted the doctor that i saw as a child, he was my mothers female doctor, that was the only one i went to , so i never had my own doctor, he told me he could lose his family, liscion, and every thing he has if he went on reccored, and i aggred not to tell anyone , so he told me, "you were born with both and my grandmother coverd it all up", i have been to the doctors on and off the rest of my life ,but never said anything, what should i do , how can i find out for shore? , where can i go for help? , i cant prove any of this, but, i still want to know! also i have chosen over 10 years of thinking about it that i want to be a full women, will this affect any operations i may undergo? and sum of you my know me by know so, i am growing boobs but the weried thing is i leak milk at night when i sleep, and when i git "horny" i "cecreate"? alot in that area. well i am now going on medicade soon and plan to git checked by a therapist and medical doctor, but what should i tel them? i dont want to ruin that other doctors life, i am not that type of person. so what should i do?
  •  

Suzy

Valery,
I think I would go to another doctor and tell the doc what had been passed down to you in confidence (without mentioning the doc).  Then ask to be checked out.  You obviously have some female organs and some symptoms that males should not have.  So covering it in Medicare should not be a problem either.

Best wishes!

Kristi
  •  

Kim

Hi Valery,
  I am an IS. Go to the doctor you are seeing now and ask if (s)he can deal professioanlly with a TG person. Some docs have no idea what to do while others do. If your doc can't then ask for a referrel. Once you have a doc who knows what to do for testing etc, tell him/her of your situation now, such as cramps and bleeding etc. A little secret to help out is to keep a log of dates for when you do get the cramps. I did and I know I get mine around the 9th give or take a couple days. And boy can I get bi&*^y too. If you present enough proof vwrbally and on paper the doc will order a battery of tests starting with saliva to test your hormones. This is followed by a blood test where they test for a whole sloth of stuff. Then the x-rays usually followed by an MRI. After all my tests I found out I have one testis, one ovary and a uterus etc. At least this is the regimen I went through. As for the past, this is the long tedious difficult route to find answers. It's nice to know the truth but sometimes the past is best left undug I say. The doc from back then seems to want to hide all, your family doesn't seem to be offering much info so it could take a lot longer and have people bitter at you. Good luck dear,
                                                                       Kim  :angel:
  •  

Valery

lol well, i just told my uncle and he kind of freaked he said "my mother" meaning my grandmother would not have keeped something like that from you, it must have been the doctor acting on his own. of corse his mother is all good and did nothing wrong ya know, anyways hes an a** sometimes , if this is the case and i can actualy git hard evdance , can medicade pay for SRS? and i am not shore what has been done , but i have a good idea, i think somehow the doctors interconnected my female part with my male part , or rerouted it all to go thru my A*) some how sealing the hole and i think as time went on it healed itt self the rest of the way,  also there are other medical scars that i have found and i dont remember anythin happoning to me,  when i had my eyebrows done for the first time, i noticed a scar underthem, i would have never noticed it if i did not do that, wow , and what would the case be if there was a vagainal hole and it seald up , going for SRS would they just reopen the old hole or just make a new one? my friend jeremy jokes at me saying "Girl that would be one stinky p&**& " its kool , but it makes me think would it ? i mean stink?
  •  

Melissa

I'm curious.  Could you describe the scar under your testicles a bit better?  I am trying to compare notes is all.

Melissa
  •  

Valery

it's a sururgy scar from my but hole srtate up to the bottom of my testical then left and right about half way round on eather side. kinda like a "Y" shape . you can notice where there were stiches and where there wont any, exploring myself i found that when i press on that aera you can actualy feel where there was a hole, it also lumps outword.  i am assumeing that the hole was seiled about inside then stiched closed then the "leaves" were folded togather and then swon together, then tucked inside then swone up the rest of the way, the doctor i talked to did not know much about what was done.
  •  

Kate

I'm not sure I'm quite picturing what you're describing correctly, but you might want to look up "hypospadias" on the web. The most severe versions, and their surgical repairs, might be related to what you're describing.

Kate
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Valery on January 22, 2007, 09:10:39 AM
it's a sururgy scar from my but hole srtate up to the bottom of my testical then left and right about half way round on eather side. kinda like a "Y" shape . you can notice where there were stiches and where there wont any, exploring myself i found that when i press on that aera you can actualy feel where there was a hole, it also lumps outword.  i am assumeing that the hole was seiled about inside then stiched closed then the "leaves" were folded togather and then swon together, then tucked inside then swone up the rest of the way, the doctor i talked to did not know much about what was done.
Thanks.  I was curious about that. :)

Melissa
  •  

Valery

nop, hypospadias is not my isue,  ok , under my testicals is a surgical scar, i have been told that i was born with both,  the scar makes me assume that is true, it looks like under my testicals there was an opening and it was sewed shut.
  •