Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Let's ALL "Mind-Meld" to get this thing published...!!!

Started by LaPapito, March 25, 2011, 02:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaPapito

Hello Ladies and Gents...LaPapito here...I just wanted to alert everyone...Query letters have been sent...Now tha' waiting game begins...!!! So please support me in helping my first Novel make a hit by visiting: amberisthenight.org to read an excerpt from the book and to learn what Amber is the Night is about...To search it through Google, simply type in Amber is the Night by AC-King...The more "HITs" I receive, the greater chance I have for a publisher to pick me up...The Novel took 9 1/2 years [to complete] Whew!!! So yes I am very proud of it's completion...Polishing it up a bit, so that it can be prime und purr-ty for that special publishing house...Again if you visit the site...Let me extend a sincere Pre-Thank you to you...it means a lot to me to have the support of like-minded individuals...ENJOY...LaPapito
Oh and PLEASE DON't forget to sign the guess-book  ;D
  •  

Sarah Louise

Good luck with your book.  But please don't crosspost.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •