Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

CHILD BRIDE

Started by missyzanta, April 08, 2011, 08:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missyzanta

Hello Everyone.  I am 10 mths post and I never would have imagined that I would have found a man that was SERIOUS about me past the superficial.  I have always been considered beautiful prior to SRS and most men would have still dated me clandestinely and some didnt care BUT, after the 80's, dating a TS wasnt fashionable anymore where I am from.  Prior to the 90's, I had STRAIGHT MEN lined up to DATE me and no one cared but when the turn of the new decade, all of a sudden men shut down.  Interest wasnt lost, just the female population became vultures and said "hell no, this is NO LONGER acceptable and IF U date her you will be GAY".  Well the shortage of men made the female population step up to the plate and start doing things (sexually) that actually was an attraction that STRAIGHT men had to transsexuals ie anal and oral sex.  All of a sudden I because PUSHED into the closet and hidden and I was NOT used to that.  But I kept on being me and making natal females jealous.  I longed for a relationship for yrs then i accepted that i would probably die alone, but when I had my first visit from Dr. Bowers and she said (you will be married within a yr) and I just said to myself "she just says that to everyone" well i was wrong.  Out of no where feb 7th a man appeared and he is totally in love with me.  I had a LOT of sex prior to that and after surgery in the past 10 ths but I saw that basically most men were PIGS and STILL wanted sex and move on.  I assumed that it was because I was a transsexual and they didnt want to commit to one, but these men had no clue i was one and they STILL were pigs.  (which made me feel better ) haha.

One of those sexual encounters turned into a wonderful experience with a man who fell for me deeply in one week.  He has asked me to marry him and it has taken me for a loop.  I thought that it would NEVA NEVA NEVA happen to me and it has.  I didnt tell him until 2 weeks ago about about my birth defect and he was STUNNED but he said he still loves me and he isnt going anywhere.  2 weeks after the big BLOW to him, he has become even more in love with me. 

The child like bride comes in to play here.  I have JUST started enjoying my new life and I am not sure I am ready to settle down.  I longed for that prior to surgery but now since the surgery 10mths ago, I feel like i have been reborn and I want to actually date and have fun as a FEMALE now, but I am torn.  I AM falling for him BUT, I also like the flirting with men and actually dating them now as opposed to settling down.  I am going to STOP over thinking it and let it flow.  I just wanted to VENT and see if anyone else has had the same experiences and feelings as me.
  •