Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Make-up colors

Started by AmyNYC, September 05, 2005, 09:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: CassieP.S. And when she becomes President we'll make jokes and critizise her too. Our country is full of armchair quarterbacks

And apparently comedians  ;D

Steph
  •  

Shannon

Quote from: Alison on September 07, 2005, 11:29:23 PM
i saw on TV tonight... a commercial for eyeshadow that is automatically color co-ordinated to your eye color for you..... damn next time I'll try to pay attention to what brand....

in answer to your question, No idea... I've always thought blue eyeshadow was sorta tacky, but that might be from growing up in the 80's LOL

That eye shadow commercial I believe you saw on TV was for Almay Intense i-Color.  They have color coordinated shadows, mascara, and eye liner/crayon for specific color eyes.  I have tried the one for blue eyes and it doesn't look too bad.  There are good instructions on the back of the packaging that tell you where exactly to apply the eye shadow colors.  The matching mascara does not clump so much like other brand names I have tried.  For blue eyes, the Almay mascara is actually tinted dark blue instead of black.  Hope this helps!   :angel: 

Shannon
  •