Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Any NH activists here?

Started by mowdan6, April 23, 2011, 10:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mowdan6

I am a little apprehensive in posting this.  Tried so many times to find support from trans folk in NH.  But, here I go again.  I have been working since 2008, to get the DMV here to change their rulings on requiring complete surgery for a gender marker change.  The commissioner at the DMV has always told me that such a change would have to go through legislation.  In the past couple months, I have found a State Rep that has been willing to really fight the DMV on their position.  And, this past week, I spent alot of time diving into DMV regulations, and found that the DMV commissioner has soul rule-making authority.  I have sent all my research to my State Rep.  What we both need, is trans people in NH that will back us up.  One person has a voice.....more than one, will be hard to shut up.  So, do I have any brothers and sisters in arms from NH? 
  •