Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

"It gets better" ... Well what about now?

Started by alex_mcclusky, May 21, 2011, 02:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_mcclusky

I am 16. 17 soon. I live in the middle of nowhere georgia.. Kind of. Ready for the fun part.. I live in "cumming". Lol. I came out to my mom about being a ftm about a year ago. She knows but Boone recognizes it unless I travel about an hour away. My moms excuse is tht it'll mess up my little brother. He's autistic, has tourettes, and is really OCD. I'm her only "daughter" and think she wants to keep it that way. No one where I live accepts it. It's taken me 4 years for them to be ok with me just being a butch lesbian. My mom said no one understands and I'll just have to wait til I'm older and things will get better but what about now. I've already dropped out of highschool. Had my run in with drugs to cope. (sober a year and almost 3 months). I just wish there was something to help take away peoples negativity where I live. There isn't ONE support group near me. I have to drive a while to get to one. Here's the catch. I can't drive til I'm 18 because I dropped out because highschool was a bad place for me with all the negativity. What do I do..
  •  

Dominatrix ♥

Well, firts wait until your 18. move out of that place
start saving money  go to NY , FL , TX  i dont know
start a new life ! everything gets better :D
xoxo
My Forum Blog: http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,388.0.html
Equality cannot be reached if fought in a divisive way.
  •