Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

For Those Judged Of Others

Started by Del, June 02, 2011, 05:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del

Many of us have been judged by others. Straight as well as transgender. Many look at the outward appearance rather than that which is within. For those who love the Lord I have this to offer.

Luke 11:39-44
[39] And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.

[40] Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also?

[41] But rather give alms of such things as ye have; and, behold, all things are clean unto you.
[42] But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
[43] Woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye love the uppermost seats in the synagogues, and greetings in the markets.
[44] Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.

The Lord put the emphasis on that is within. Not the outer appearance. So, just what is within in a true Christian?

Luke 17:20,21
[20] And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
[21] Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

A true Christian has the kingdom of God within them. They aren't known by the outward adorning of the flesh or their possession such as the bigger wallet or a clothesline doctrine. So, just what is the kingdom of God within them?

Romans 14:17
[17] For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

The Lord looks for that which matters in the heart of man. He looks for righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. What is this righteousness?

1 Corinthians 1:30,31

[30] But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
[31] That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

If Jesus is that righteousness that God seeks in man what is the peace?

Ephesians 2:14
[14] For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Since Jesus is the righteousness and peace that God looks for in the heart of man what is the joy?

Psalm 30:5
[5] For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Since joy cometh in the morning what did come in the morning that God could be looking for in the heart of man?

John 20:1 & 14-16
[1] The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

[14] And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.
[15] Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.
[16] Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

It appears to me that God is looking for the kingdom of God in the heart of man. It appears that this kingdom is righteousness (Jesus) peace (Jesus) and joy (Jesus) by the Holy Ghost. It would appear to me that as long as people have these as given by the Holy Ghost that they are saved and approved of God. In other words those who have repented and have Jesus as given by the Holy Ghost are saved by his grace through faith in him being the Son of God that died for their sins.

Just something I felt like sharing to those who have had people judge them by the outward appearance.
  •  

kate durcal

Have you pasted the last two paragraphs 1700 years ago, you would have been found to be a heretic agnostic preacher. Yet, of laa the quotes and incantations you posted, it is the lat two paragraph's where you are following the religion that Jesus preached, and nthe religion that Paul made out of Jesus.

Preacher, you give me hope for some kind or Renaissance in Christianity will herald the upcoming of the religion of Jesus

Shalom

Kate D
  •  

Randi

Your post is good-showing that the Holy Spirit lives within us. It should also let us know that shutting God out of our lives is to be in ruin. Your contemplations are appreciated.

Those who do not know the Spirit must look at us in judgement-that is all they know how to do and it gives them some semblance of being complete. If they judge us it is not us they judge but the Spirit that lives in us so be prepared.

Randi
  •