Changing U.S. pilots licenses and other FAA certificates
If you have a pilot certificate, or any other certificate issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), changing the name and gender on your certificate is a relatively simple matter. You must visit your local Flight Standards District Office for positive identification, and provide a valid document that legally verifies the change, such as a court order. More information can be found on the FAA's web site.
|This article is either incomplete or a placeholder. You can help Susan's Place Transgender Wiki by|
- http://www.faa.gov/ FAA website homepage
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "Changing U.S. pilots licenses and other FAA certificates"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles