Changing U.S. pilots licenses and other FAA certificates

From Susan's Place Transgender Resources
Jump to: navigation, search

Pilot's license

If you have a pilot certificate, or any other certificate issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), changing the name and gender on your certificate is a relatively simple matter. You must visit your local Flight Standards District Office for positive identification, and provide a valid document that legally verifies the change, such as a court order. More information can be found on the FAA's web site.

This article is either incomplete or a placeholder. You can help Susan's Place Transgender Wiki by expanding it. Please read the site rules before you begin.

External References