Family Tree Clinic
Family Tree Clinic is a community health clinic in St. Paul, Minnesota with a special focus on LGBTQ healthcare needs.
Family Tree Clinic strives to provide high quality, affordable service that is affirming, individualized, and respectful. They are committed to community education, and providing services for marginalized communities in the region.
- Reproductive health, including low cost birth control and emergency contraception
- Free HIV testing
- STI testing and treatment
- Minor illness care
- LGBTQ affirming health services
- Transgender health services
- Mental health
- Men's health
- Community education
- Health education and services for the hard of hearing
- Family Tree Clinic, 1619 Dayton Ave #205, St. Paul, MN 55104
- Family Tree Clinic Official Site
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "Family Tree Clinic"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles