Just Add Hormones: An Insider's Guide to the Transsexual Experience
Just Add Hormones: An Insider's Guide to the Transsexual Experience is a book by Matt Kailey.
Matt Kailey lived as a straight woman for the first forty-two years of his life, and then he changed. With the help of a good therapist, chest surgery, and some strong doses of testosterone, Kailey began living life as the man heâ€™d always wanted to be. In Just Add Hormones, he answers all the questions youâ€™ve ever had about what itâ€™s like to live as a transsexual.
- Link to this book at Amazon.com
- Kailey, Matt (2005). Just Add Hormones: An Insider's Guide to the Transsexual Experience. ISBN 0807079588. OCLC 56214172.
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "Just Add Hormones: An Insider's Guide to the Transsexual Experience"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles