Lori G. Plante
Lori G. Plante is an author who wrote the following book:
- Plante, Lori G. (2007). Bleeding to Ease the Pain: Cutting, Self-Injury, and the Adolescent Search for Self. ISBN 0275990621. OCLC 76901776.
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "Lori G. Plante"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles