She's Not There: A Life in Two Genders
She's Not There: A Life in Two Genders is a book by Jennifer Finney Boylan.
Sheâ€™s Not There is the story of a person changing genders. By turns hilarious and deeply moving, Jennifer Finney Boylan explores the territory that lies between men and women, examines changing friendships, and rejoices in the redeeming power of family. Told in Boylanâ€™s fresh voice, Sheâ€™s Not There is about a person bearing and finally revealing a complex secret. Through her clear eyes, Sheâ€™s Not There provides a new window on the confounding process of accepting our true selves.
- Link to this book at Amazon.com
- Boylan, Jennifer Finney (2004). She's Not There: A Life in Two Genders. ISBN 0767914295. OCLC 50948845.
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "She's Not There: A Life in Two Genders"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles