Suicide Help is available 24/7 from many agencies. Support for people with suicidal problems is usually handled anonymously over the phone but may also be via email or in person. In the below listings the toll-free numbers are the ones to call for emergencies. They may forward you to a more local agency. The other contact information is usually for administrative purposes.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline ✔
- The Trevor Project ✔
- Two brochures are now available addressing the issue of transgender suicide from the Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition: http://www.masstpc.org/publications/suicideprevention.shtml
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "Suicide help"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles
This page was originally authored by members of Susan's Place and Susan's Place WikiStaff.