News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

your opposite gender name

Started by Marie Sue S, April 06, 2011, 12:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marie Sue S

hello all

i just wondered how some of you picked your opposite gender name?
i never gave a girls name much thought then when signing it is the first name that popped into my mind and then it felt so good that i am finally coming to know a part of me that has been lost or ir was it hiding or was i afraid to see her.
so many emotions and questions.
i must admit it the emotions that scar me the most only one i know were anger hate love .
know i just want to cry.but can not.

H & K
Marie Sue
  •  

AmberM

My fiance and I picked out my name of Amber Michelle because not only do we both like it, it would have been the name my mom would have given me if I were born a genetic woman. Plus Amber sounds exotic and sexy.
  •  

Marie Sue S

I sure hope that the way i worded this post did not offend any one.
that`s the last thing i would do

Marie Sue
  •  

jainie marlena

Jainie Marlena Marlena comes from my friend's sister that I had many years ago my and her nicknames were Mardy. I don't like the name Jaimie which is for James so jainie came to me and I felt prretty when I said it so that is it. I also go by lainey from Mar LENA

noeleena

Hi,

noel or no-el,   female or male,   to noeleena.  edward  to edwina,  & , Loch-head,   remains the same . i do have two other names that i can not see being as female ,

so .  manfried & Von Reutchthos & its Prussian.

...noeleena...
Hi. from New Zealand, Im a woman of difference & intersex who is living life to the full.   we have 3 grown up kids and 11 grand kid's 6 boy's & 5 girl's,
Jos and i are still friends and  is very happy with her new life with someone.
  •  

spacial

When I was about 6 years, or there about, I was out of the class for a while, can't remember why.

Anyway, near the cloak rook, there was this huge mirror. I stood and looked, hating what I was seeing. So, I tried to mentally cancel out every bit I didn't like, until I liked what I saw.

Eventually I was standing there, looking and trying to maintain my illusions.

Eventually, I imaginined a guy coming up to me asking, 'Hello young lady, what's your name?'

I just said it. I don't know where it came from, but it felt and has always felt, just right.
  •  

gennee

My name is a version of Genevieve. I've always liked the name so I selected it. I was going to use it on this forum but there were other girls with the same name. I created the one that use here (pronounced Jenny).

Gennee 

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

kate durcal

When  was 4 my mom caught me wearing my sis dress, she said: "I guess you want to be my Kate, ah?" And so Kate was born. I grew up with the name, my dad hate it and never called me Kate. Since I presented as a boy, when people first met m and I would say "call me Kate," the conversation would invariably go to "a boy called Sue" or Alice Cooper. My daughters call me daddy Kate
  •  

Marie Sue S

that is so sweet.
thank to all who have shared the stories or just the way they got here name every one is so nice here so fare. :D

H & K
Marie Sue
  •  

Cindy

When I was young there was a doll called a Cindy doll. A rival to Barbie so I have found out. My sister had one and I kept 'stealing' it to play with. That's how I picked Cindy. My Mum never accepted me as her daughter but she did once say that 'if I had been born a girls I would have been Andrea". I thought about it, it is a nice name but for the connotations  of acceptance etc I kept my name. I'm very comfortable with it.

Cindy
  •  

Amy85

I just always liked the name Amy. My Mother told me once when I was young that I was going to be named Sharon if I had been born female, but I'm not too keen on that name so I just went with what I liked  :)
  •  

Marie Sue S

hello Amy
i love you avatar can you tell how you came by it?
i have been looking for a program to make my own.

H & K
Marie Sue
  •  

Graylien

I've been Alex since birth but whether I am just going to become Alexander (I'm ftm) or something completely different I don't know, I was named after my grandfather so I am thinking of using his middle name, Mason but I'm still not sure.
  •  

Amy85

Quote from: Marie Sue S on April 10, 2011, 01:55:20 PM
hello Amy
i love you avatar can you tell how you came by it?
i have been looking for a program to make my own.

H & K
Marie Sue

Well, I did it the lazy way... I went to google and searched for images of "anime & girl" or something  :D  I don't actually know if it's from something.
  •  

Graylien

Quote from: Amy85 on April 10, 2011, 11:20:50 PM
Well, I did it the lazy way... I went to google and searched for images of "anime & girl" or something  :D  I don't actually know if it's from something.

It's Sailor Venus from the show Sailor Moon. And now I feel like a nerd  ::)
  •  

Amy85

Quote from: Graylien on April 11, 2011, 04:28:58 AM
It's Sailor Venus from the show Sailor Moon. And now I feel like a nerd  ::)

I watched a handful of episodes years ago but apparently not enough to recognize her from the pic... I'm actually a little embarrassed  :D

But hey, there's an idea of a television series to download and watch  :)
  •  

Tesseract Allen

Tesseract Allen _______, I'm not going to say my last name yet but I assure you it's scottish. Tesseract refers to a fourth dimensional Hyper Cube and was actually a nick name one of my friends had for me. Allen is a cross between my middle name (spelling wise) and a character from a steven king book, Alain. Finally my initials are TAM which is the true name of someone or other...
Twitter: Transmogrofied
  •  

Robin_Carr

My name is a variation of my legal name in such I am not misrepresenting myself.
  •  

Jilmac

My male name is Bill so all I had to do is change one letter to become Jill.
  •  

Eva Marie

My female name popped into my head yesterday morning on the drive to work. I'm bigender, and "we've" been considering what to call "her" for quite a while now. I guess that she finally made up her mind LOL.....

"Eva Marie"
  •