Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

GCS with McGinn (After so many years waiting)

Started by HappyMoni, June 08, 2017, 09:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMoni

If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Jessica Lynne

Thank you my friend.....It's a blessing to know you! Off to dilate......lol
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Jessica Lynne on February 14, 2018, 09:26:17 PM
Thank you my friend.....It's a blessing to know you! Off to dilate......lol

Congrats Jess.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica Lynne

•  

HappyMoni

Three quick points!

1) Techgirl, if you are out there, am hoping you are doing well. I am thinking tomorrow is your day before, which means no solid food today? Anyway, I'm thinking about you!

2)  I think I am starting to see a slight change in fullness from the application of P creme to the breast. Too early to tell, but promising.

3)  For all the talk about trans vaginas and comparing it to cis vaginas, my partner and I sat, whoops laid down and had a 'dilation off.' I won. She had Blue with 4 dots and I had Orange with no dots. Take it for what you will, a silly exercise or a statement that boosts confidence in trans vagina power. I am Trans Woman Vagina, hear me roar! lol
I can hear my Mrs T. vagina muttering now, "I pity the fool cis vagina that goes up against me." Heehee!  (Approved by my partner for publication.)

Moni

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

TechGirl

Quote from: HappyMoni on February 18, 2018, 03:54:28 PM
Three quick points!

1) Techgirl, if you are out there, am hoping you are doing well. I am thinking tomorrow is your day before, which means no solid food today? Anyway, I'm thinking about you!

Moni

Mini, thank you for remembering!

Yep, still here.  Liquid foods are no sweat for me.  I'm one of those weirdos with soylent and keto fuel in her pantry, with some experience at intermittent fasting as well.  Only thought is how cold bone broth will taste tomorrow (driving).

Anywho, real excited, and will feel much better once I check in with Papillion Center tomorrow (and make absolutely sure that all boxes have been checked; chronic worry wort here ;-)

I've read that everyone starts getting cold feet in the days before.  I've felt that.  Just trying to stay busy to remain focused.

:-)
  •  

Rachel

Good luck TechGirl. You will do fine, sounds like you have lots of collagen intake.

Monica, awesome, a vagina showdown. I am orange 4 dots covered.  :)
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Kendra

Now there's a bumper sticker.  #4 orange with dots covered.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: TechGirl on February 18, 2018, 04:01:54 PM
Mini, thank you for remembering!

Yep, still here.  Liquid foods are no sweat for me.  I'm one of those weirdos with soylent and keto fuel in her pantry, with some experience at intermittent fasting as well.  Only thought is how cold bone broth will taste tomorrow (driving).

Anywho, real excited, and will feel much better once I check in with Papillion Center tomorrow (and make absolutely sure that all boxes have been checked; chronic worry wort here ;-)

I've read that everyone starts getting cold feet in the days before.  I've felt that.  Just trying to stay busy to remain focused.

:-)
Please check back in with us. Oh, stay away from the 'soylent green.' lol

]
  •  

TechGirl

Quote from: HappyMoni on February 18, 2018, 09:14:47 PM
Please check back in with us. Oh, stay away from the 'soylent green.' lol

Soylent is actually not that bad.  Using the keto fuel and soylent as my post-op "health" drink in lieu of ensure.  Keto fuel has a lot less sugar.
  •  

HappyMoni

Of course TechGirl is prepared, I have no doubt. I don't know if you are familiar with my reference of the movie, Soylent Green. It was a movie with Charlton Heston where the only food available was Soylent Green which was made from dead people. In fairness, it was really quite tasty. lol

Hope you fully enjoy peeing neatly today. After this, it ain't so neat, the only downside I have been able to find at this point. In all seriousness, I hope you will soak in this experience. You are in good hands, relax and enjoy as much as you can. It is kind of like taking a rocket to outer space. You can either embrace the fear or enjoy the once in a lifetime view. I recommend the view.
Moni

]
  •  

amberwaves

I was just down there at papillon for some electrolysis this morning.  If only.i would read updates in a timely fashion, I could have possibly met someone (however briefly).  Well that and not running late would have helped...
  •  

TechGirl

Quote from: HappyMoni on February 19, 2018, 01:45:41 PM
Of course TechGirl is prepared, I have no doubt. I don't know if you are familiar with my reference of the movie, Soylent Green. It was a movie with Charlton Heston where the only food available was Soylent Green which was made from dead people. In fairness, it was really quite tasty. lol

Hope you fully enjoy peeing neatly today. After this, it ain't so neat, the only downside I have been able to find at this point. In all seriousness, I hope you will soak in this experience. You are in good hands, relax and enjoy as much as you can. It is kind of like taking a rocket to outer space. You can either embrace the fear or enjoy the once in a lifetime view. I recommend the view.
Moni

"It's........PEOPLE!!!!!"  Of course I knew the reference silly ;-)  The company gets jokes all the time though.  Their pre-mixed flavored bottles are quite addictive though.

Btw, met Dr. McGinn and her staff.  Mission control reports the board is green, countdown clock is set, and this wee astronaut is cleared for takeoff in the morning (squeeee!!!!!!)

Until later this week, and THANK YOU Moni for allowing me to temporarily hijack your thread.

See y'all after launch <GRIN>
  •  

TechGirl

Quote from: amberwaves on February 19, 2018, 03:01:37 PM
I was just down there at papillon for some electrolysis this morning.  If only.i would read updates in a timely fashion, I could have possibly met someone (however briefly).  Well that and not running late would have helped...
We would most likely have missed each other.  I didn't get into the area until mid-afternoon. 

But it would definitely have been nice meeting someone from the forum :-)

Signing off...
  •  

Dena

Quote from: HappyMoni on February 19, 2018, 01:45:41 PM
It's been a while since I saw the movie however there were other Soylents and one was brown. Soylent Green was preferred to he others, possibly because it was high in protein where as the other might have been vegetable in origin. They really didn't discuss the production of Soylents other than green so who knows what went into them. In the movie, real food was highly prized so why did they go through the effort of heavy processing food when the real stuff might have been preferred by the masses.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: amberwaves on February 19, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

Need I remind you Amber you HAVE met someone?

Hugs,
  Laurie

Oh and Hi Techgirl and Mimea? Marnie? oh hell hi OP.

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Laurie on February 19, 2018, 04:21:37 PM
Need I remind you Amber you HAVE met someone?

Hugs,
  Laurie

Oh and Hi Techgirl and Mimea? Marnie? oh hell hi OP.
Yeah and you were so lovely I want meet more [emoji39]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

Laurie

Quote from: amberwaves on February 19, 2018, 04:22:29 PM
Yeah and you were so lovely I want meet more [emoji39]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Well Amber I cannot fault that want. It is something really nice to do. I'm up to 17 so far and you were #3. I hope to add several more soon.

Good luck tomorrow Techgirl.

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Dena on February 19, 2018, 04:17:14 PM
It's been a while since I saw the movie however there were other Soylents and one was brown. Soylent Green was preferred to he others, possibly because it was high in protein where as the other might have been vegetable in origin. They really didn't discuss the production of Soylents other than green so who knows what went into them. In the movie, real food was highly prized so why did they go through the effort of heavy processing food when the real stuff might have been preferred by the masses.
Maybe Soylent Green was made from vegetarians. No  comment on Soylent Brown.

Quote from: TechGirl on February 19, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

Until later this week, and THANK YOU Moni for allowing me to temporarily hijack your thread.

See y'all after launch <GRIN>

You didn't hijack anything Hon, thanks for contributing and let us know how it goes. Good luck.  :)

]
  •  

Kendra

Soylent.  Wasn't that a 1970s Soviet space capsule?
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •