Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Free binders, of sorts

Started by Jamie-o, June 16, 2010, 12:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie-o

I know some of you are really hard up for cash to buy binders, so when I saw some back braces show up in my company's monthly freebie bins, I snatched a couple up with the intention of offering them up here.  One is wide and looks to be the same sort that Osiris has demonstrated modifying for binding in the past.  The other is smaller, and would probably be best for a thin, smaller-chested guy. 

So if, for whatever reason, you are in a position that makes it hard for you to get any kind of binder for yourself, PM me and I will send you one of these back braces absolutely free.
  •  

natlovestwat

hiya was just wondering have u still got any i just seen ad or would u be able to help thank u
  •  

madmatt12

Hi I'm young and just came out to an not supportive family. I have no money(well five dollars) and was wondering if you still had that bigger one(I'm defiantly not skinny). It would mean a lot to me and help start my transition. Thank you!
  •  

Nero

Hi guys. I'm afraid this post is two years old.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •