Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Ted Haggard’s escalating dark side

Started by LostInTime, February 22, 2007, 07:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTime

File under no one saw it coming but they should have

"Numerous individuals" — some of them later described as young male staffers — have outlined what church leaders call a pattern of improper and even "sordid" behavior by the founder and former chief pastor of New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colo.

Haggard's former flock learned of the findings Sunday during two morning services, when the overseers of the church read a letter to filled auditoriums.
  •  

kaelin

The letter seems to be rather ominous.

Also, the description seems to reinforce my suspicion that Haggard is, indeed, a sociopath.

He's working on a psychology degree.  I don't think we're out of the woods with this creep, yet.
  •  

Suzy

I guess I missed something.  What is new in this article that wasn't announced from the beginning?  Where's the "escalation?"

Kristi
  •  

LostInTime

Quote from: Kristi on February 23, 2007, 06:34:49 AM
I guess I missed something.  What is new in this article that wasn't announced from the beginning?  Where's the "escalation?"

Kristi

Do NOT question the HOLY media.  The media knows and tells all (as far as you are supposed to know).
  •