Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahsa Tezani

Post your old photos compared with your new photos here.

Old photos: when presenting as a guy, early in transition
New photos: anything current.
  •  

Jen-Jen

Maybe you should start with placing your own first! Might give the rest of us a nudge to start! I think this I a great idea for a thread. Its a great way to see progression and results, not to mention the complinents and ego boost it will bring. I believe it also helps others get hope when they see how far others have come.
Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Jen-Jen on October 01, 2011, 08:10:31 PM
Maybe you should start with placing your own first! Might give the rest of us a nudge to start! I think this I a great idea for a thread. Its a great way to see progression and results, not to mention the complinents and ego boost it will bring. I believe it also helps others get hope when they see how far others have come.

Okay did it.
  •  

Annah

Before:  June 2009

After:  June 2011
  •  

Meshi

Good grief Annah!  you look amazing..you must be proud of yourself..i know such a transition is not easy and took alot of work on your part..kudos to you! 0x
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Annah, you looked cuddly in your before.
Now you're all boobage  :D

I think you're one of the more impressive transitions.
I thought you were in your very early 20's before i learned you were 37[or 36, i cant really remember]
  •  

Annah

lol thanks. I turned 37 this past August. Im in the middle of helping to form my 20th high school reunion so yeah, im almost 40 lol.

And thanks for the boobs compliment lol. Those things i kinda had before transition (long story) so it didnt take much for that to happen!
  •  

jojo10

Complete conjecture on my part, but you are so far aging really well. Keep it up!  ;D
  •  

A_Dresden_Doll

I did this for the other thread, but I'm game:

The first was from late 2008, I was the heaviest I ever was. And the second is me one month on HRT.
  •  

MarinaM

Before:

Told multiple times I could have had any woman on the planet :/

Wig days at the beginning:

Sassy

Now:

Better.

That's what Happens on Estrogen.
  •  

Annah

Quote from: EmmaM on October 03, 2011, 12:46:21 AM
Before:

Sassy

Now:

Better.

please dont take this the wrong way...but you had a Brad Pitt/Val Kilmer look to you pre transition. ;)

And yeah, they were right about the every girl on the planet. And you look very cute right now!

In any case if you ever visit PA, call me wink wink :P
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Annah on October 03, 2011, 12:55:38 AM
please dont take this the wrong way...but you had a Brad Pitt/Val Kilmer look to you pre transition. ;)

And yeah, they were right about the every girl on the planet. And you look very cute right now!

As long as we're saying the guys we were compared to in our past... I got compared to these two:

I had spikey hair from 2001-2004 and on and off from the shaved head.
  •  

MarinaM

Quote from: Annah on October 03, 2011, 12:55:38 AM

I got Brad Pitt and Mark Wahlberg a lot (Wahlberg was more of a body comparison). I inhaled 4000+ calories and lifted 1000+ 30lb tires by hand every day for 7 years at my previous job. I was a machine, and a sex object with no sex drive that hated her body. Things are getting worse but I feel a lot better.
  •  

Naturally Blonde

I wish I got some effects from estrogen? nearly 12 years I've been taking estrogen and it's just not working on me! I have no hips, very little breast growth, no changes in fat distribution apart from unwanted changes like a fat belly and increased upper body mass.
Living in the real world, not a fantasy
  •  

azSam

I'm too much of a coward to post pictures in this thread :)
  •  

shoegaze

Before:

Sassy

Now:

Better.

Wow, yeah estrogen has done well for you, softened you up alot.. I never would have guessed you were that hot as a guy =)

I haven't taken any hormones yet, I'm afraid it will turn my face to mush since I already have no jawline and I have less than 10% bodyfat (naturally store all my fat on my neck, chest and gut.. ugh)
  •  

Forever21Chic

This thread should be stickied!  :)
  •  

Sam-

EmmaM, you could still have every woman on the planet. And man. Damn.
  •  

MarinaM

Quote from: Sam- on October 03, 2011, 12:50:45 PM
EmmaM, you could still have every woman on the planet. And man. Damn.

:D I do have quite a few ladies come up to me and call me cute when I'm out now. You know, that whisper sort of guilty "You're really cute." Guys are silly. They just smile and stare. I don't flirt with anyone, because I need more permanent and drastic changes to build my confidence. I'm an "I" sexual- if you like me, I will probably give you a shot.
  •