Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicolette

Quote from: Isabelle on September 19, 2012, 01:44:34 AM
k so I dont plan on leaving this up for long but.....
heres me pre anything, and now coming up on 18 months of hrt.. things changed but I cant put my finger on what...

HRT 'appears' to have given you a brow lift. Your eyes have opened up quite a lot. Wrinkles appear filled out. I think you started with a good structural base.

You looked a little like James Marsters, who was drop dead gorgeous in his Spike days.
  •  

Isabelle

Thanks for the comments :) I'm still pre any FFS but there are a couple of things I want to get done. As I am now I seem to be "passing" but honestly you never know. I've only just started really living "full time" and I'm constantly surprised when I find out people had no idea I'm trans... I'm always like "what? Seriously how could you not know??"
  •  

Erica

Quote from: Isabelle on September 19, 2012, 05:06:43 AM
Thanks for the comments :) I'm still pre any FFS but there are a couple of things I want to get done. As I am now I seem to be "passing" but honestly you never know. I've only just started really living "full time" and I'm constantly surprised when I find out people had no idea I'm trans... I'm always like "what? Seriously how could you not know??"

I had the same experience, and waited for a long time for the other shoe to drop.  Thankfully, it never did.  Congrats!!! : )
  •  

Shantel

I'm always like "what? Seriously how could you not know??"

Seriously, how could you possibly know? Isabelle, the only really masculine features in the before photo are the whiskers and unkempt eyebrows. Anything masculine about your chin appears to be a non-issue in the after photo perhaps the influence of a little makeup and HRT. Good job Isabelle, no go with it honey!
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Isabelle on September 19, 2012, 01:44:34 AM
things changed but I cant put my finger on what...

You mean other than the fact you're really hot?!?  Is it not better to achieve a convincing change that has an 'unmeasurable' quality?  I can only begin to grasp what you might be seeing when presented with a starting point reference side by side.

•  

Erica

I think it's totally normal to look in the mirror and see something other than what other people are seeing.  I am really bad at scrutinizing and criticizing myself.  The truth is that I pass, and I'm pretty much stealth.  But when I look at myself, it's hard not to see all of my insecurities, and that fact that *I* know I'm trans, so I end up overlaying that on myself.  I guess it's probably pretty normal?  Anyway, your gorgeous, your side-to-side pics are astounding, and I don't think I would know, if I didn't already : )
  •  

Alyx.

Git rdy homiezz

I found this pic in my closet. It's been almost a year on hormones. (My anniversary is September 27th)

I'm trying to do the same pose. It's hard grinning without turning it into a kewl rape face. :P
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

Tristan

Quote from: alyx. on September 24, 2012, 08:19:39 PM
Git rdy homiezz

I found this pic in my closet. It's been almost a year on hormones. (My anniversary is September 27th)

I'm trying to do the same pose. It's hard grinning without turning it into a kewl rape face. :P
wow that is amazing!
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: alyx. on September 24, 2012, 08:19:39 PM
Git rdy homiezz

I just cross-posted you to the "Hottest MTF" thread.  You're welcome!

•  

oZma

Quote from: Byron on September 17, 2012, 11:33:59 PM
That's a very good question, oZma?  You're extremely beautiful, and you've certainly accomplished a lot in such a short time.  It's breathtaking looking at the before and after.  Don't be so hard on yourself! ;)

:-) thanks, probably wont ever stop being hard on myself though
  •  

Tristan

•  

JennTO

There are all these great before/after photos on this forum. When looking at these great pics, what part of the changes are due to hrt, and what part is weight loss? Some of these b/a are amazing!
  •  

Tristan

well for  me after six months hormones and ost op FFS is when i started to only get miss. i think the fact im a 34D helps. lol
  •  

Jenna_Nicole105

Can't believe I'm doing this :)

First is a bit older (2005 maybe) second one is recent guy mode (a rare thing these days other than work... but only for the next month even there :)

Formerly known as Tiffany_Marie

On HRT since 7-27-2011 and feeling great!
  •  

Shantel

Very pretty! I think the last one as well as your avatar photo does you the very best. You look like any cis woman for sure!
  •  

Michelle G

I agree with the others Jenna, you look very nice :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Kevin Peña

Ok, no offense intended, Tessa, but take a nap, sweetie. You look pretty tired in your avatar photo.
  •  

Kevin Peña

Your hair is fine. I was referring to the bags under your eyes.
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: DianaP on October 07, 2012, 05:31:50 PM
Your hair is fine. I was referring to the bags under your eyes.

Maybe it's just the lighting, but she's right - looks like dark circles around the eyes.  As usual you look amazingly natural tho.

•