Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultimus

Quote from: Serena Lynn on October 21, 2012, 08:36:59 PM
I just eclipsed the 4 month mark. Before pics are from December 2011/February 2012... now pics are from a couple days ago.

Awesome pics. Great size. Looking thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got girl. Wanna see how freakin' solid, thick and tight you can get. Thx for the motivation
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Ultimus on October 22, 2012, 07:51:39 PM
Awesome pics. Great size. Looking thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got girl. Wanna see how freakin' solid, thick and tight you can get. Thx for the motivation

I dunno, that "thick, solid and tight" business went right over my head unless you're referring to the before pix!

Serena Lynn, you look fabulous and it must have taken a lot of work coupled with the effects of HRT to get down to feminine proportions. Nice figure Ms!
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Shantel on October 23, 2012, 10:53:30 AM
I dunno, that "thick, solid and tight" business went right over my head unless you're referring to the before pix!

Serena Lynn, you look fabulous and it must have taken a lot of work coupled with the effects of HRT to get down to feminine proportions. Nice figure Ms!

Thank you sweetie! :)
  •  

KayCeeDee

WOW these are great pictures and very encouraging!!! :icon_dance:
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Shantel on October 23, 2012, 10:53:30 AM

Shan, even though I am well past my prime, I can still appreciate a young, feminine, hard-body.  Feminine does not necessarily mean soft and girlish.  Just think of all those female Olympic athletes.
  •  

Isabelle

QuoteAwesome pics. Great size. Looking thick. Solid. Tight.

Its a meme that originated on a body-building forum.
  •  

Ave

I can see me
I can see you
Are you me?
Or am I you?
  •  

yasuko14

Okay so I saw before pictures that were beach attire or just shirtless. So I hope It is also acceptable for an after picture to be beachwear..
Just putting it out there.. I wanted to show the effects of hormones so yeah.. Here's a set. Hope I don't get flagged.

*note I was on spiro in the before picture. I had no estrogen yet though.
*after picture is about 6-7 years later of HRT

Before

& After

•  

Kelly J. P.

Quote from: yasuko14 on October 24, 2012, 03:21:52 AM
Okay so I saw before pictures that were beach attire or just shirtless. So I hope It is also acceptable for an after picture to be beachwear..
Just putting it out there.. I wanted to show the effects of hormones so yeah.. Here's a set. Hope I don't get flagged.

Were my envy a standing flame, it would be hotter than the sun, and brighter than all the stars in the sky.
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Serena Lynn on October 21, 2012, 08:36:59 PM
I just eclipsed the 4 month mark. Before pics are from December 2011/February 2012... now pics are from a couple days ago.

Wow! That's an amazing accomplishment is a short amount of time! It looks like you had a lot of muscle mass in the before pics. Did you do anything beside hrt to get it go down?
  •  

Carlita

Quote from: Kelly J. P. on October 24, 2012, 03:32:58 AM
Were my envy a standing flame, it would be hotter than the sun, and brighter than all the stars in the sky.

That's not NEARLY as envious as I am!!  :)

Wow ... talk about an advertisement for delaying puberty and transitioning young ... If only ...
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: michelle666 on October 24, 2012, 05:29:10 AM
Wow! That's an amazing accomplishment is a short amount of time! It looks like you had a lot of muscle mass in the before pics. Did you do anything beside hrt to get it go down?

I did have quite a bit of mass prior. Three months before I started HRT I stopped going to the gym and went to just straight cardio. Up until two weeks ago I was running around 25 miles a week. I also cut my diet down and went to a low carb diet and just watched my calorie count. I now have stopped doing any fitness and I'm just trying to put a little fat on in the "right" areas still watching calories and carbs though.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Serena Lynn on October 24, 2012, 08:36:35 AM
I did have quite a bit of mass prior. Three months before I started HRT I stopped going to the gym and went to just straight cardio. Up until two weeks ago I was running around 25 miles a week. I also cut my diet down and went to a low carb diet and just watched my calories count. I now have stopped doing any fitness and I'm just trying to put a little fat on in the "right" areas still watching calories and carbs though.

Good plan for anyone here wanting to achieve the same kind of results! I did the same and went from 235 to 168, still do the gym three days a week, 40 minutes cardio and another half hour with very light weights and a lot of reps for tone. None of it works without a radical change in eating habits and watching calorie count. The body has a memory and will put it all right back on unless one sticks with it for six months after reaching the desired weight. I was doing five days a week, now just three to stay on top of it. (Exercise, eat low fat and few carbs with plenty of water)
  •  

=celestica=

Before

& After

oh wow. You're really pretty.
So lucky you got to delay your puberty!
  •  

Michelle G

Before

& After

You are the perfect example for an early start!  Absolutly amazing and beautiful :)

There is going to be a huge envy parade here ;)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

alice10

Wow you are gorgeous!

Before

& After

Started transition October 2011
Went fulltime Nov 29 2012
SRS hopefully by 2014

•  

unknown

Before

& After

Sorry, but that pose....
Also you look beautiful!

•  

Kelly J. P.

Suddenly, Lux.

I feel really horrible for not noticing the similarities there. My, my.
  •  

A

harmonic_dissonance, I really have to ask, how old were you when you started?

Also, please kindly burn to death in flames of envy for having been thin, cute and pretty much hairless to begin with, hehe.

(No, seriously, life is unfair. I was already fat, large-boned and hairy in my childhood. I demand the abolition of my genes and the commercial distribution of others'.)

Edit: I searched out of curiosity. 21. Same as me, even a tiny bit older. I would have said 16 maximum. Lucky you, seriously. xD
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

harmonic_dissonance

Hi!  Burning to death would be really nice right now since it's super freezing outside, LOL.

I started hormones regularly when I was 21 years old.
  •