Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: anita on November 14, 2012, 02:41:46 PM
Just makeup, pre-hrt:

Before: after:

You're just beautiful just as you are!
  •  

Michelle G

Oh my Anita!

You are so beautiful as you are now. :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Incarnadine

•  

Miranda Catherine

"Just makeup, pre-hrt"

Anita, if you're this pretty before HRT, you will simply blow people away after six months on them. And the hormones will do things for you far beyond the physical transformation. Congratulations, girl!!!
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Alyx.

I'm sooo jealous of the younger women on here, especially you harmonica, you're soooo pretty! I like what you did with your bangs, don't think that'd look good on me though.

So heres a flattering pic of me before

Here's me at about 2 months doing a saxxy pose.

3 months

4? I think?

And here is my newest pic! 13.5 months along!

Wow, I guess the hormones DID do something!

EDIT: How fitting my 1000th post is a before and after!
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

Jamie D

•  

anita

Thanks for the lovely comments, I so can't wait to start my hormones :)
  •  

PHXGiRL

We got some hotties in this thread. I love checking in on this thread for inspiration!
  •  

Dani

Quote from: Alyx. on November 17, 2012, 03:35:23 AM
I'm sooo jealous of the younger women on here, especially you harmonica, you're soooo pretty! I like what you did with your bangs, don't think that'd look good on me though.

So heres a flattering pic of me before

Here's me at about 2 months doing a saxxy pose.

3 months

4? I think?

And here is my newest pic! 13.5 months along!

Wow, I guess the hormones DID do something!

EDIT: How fitting my 1000th post is a before and after!

Alyx,

It might just be the lighting, but you appear a bit too thin. Are you eating enough of the right calories to maintain a healthy weight?
  •  

Alyx.

No. I eat like one meal a day. Food is expensive! I dunno how people can eat and eat. Even when I have a lot of food in front of me I can only eat like half of it before I feel like I don't want anymore and start to gag.

But I've always been thin. Really thin. I don't think much has changed.
  •  

A

I'm jealous of both your HRT dosage and your thinness. I'm closer to underweight than overweight now (healthy weight range according to BMC), yet I still appear fat, sort of. And i'm not very far behind you in terms of HRT time, yet with my sucky dosage I haven't changed much if at all.

November 26th, my appointment. I seriously can't wait.
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

Alyx.

Quote from: A on November 18, 2012, 04:55:53 PM
I'm jealous of both your HRT dosage and your thinness. I'm closer to underweight than overweight now (healthy weight range according to BMC), yet I still appear fat, sort of. And i'm not very far behind you in terms of HRT time, yet with my sucky dosage I haven't changed much if at all.

November 26th, my appointment. I seriously can't wait.

My dosage sucks too lately, apparently I've had male levels of testosterone in me for several months. :I I'm going to get a new prescription dec 3rd but until then I guess I'll just have to deal with it.
  •  

A

Really? Then I'm jealous of you all short. You obviously did change! Well, you were cute to begin with, but.
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

desperatelyseeking-grace

WOW.. All you gals look incredible!!
  •  

harmonic_dissonance

Alyx just looks so adorable, guh!
  •  

A

And look who's speaking. I think you could easily be sisters.
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Looking great Alyx, and A my first Endo appointment is the same date as your follow up.

Edit You know what A I can see that they do look like they could be sisters

•  

LizMarie

Quote from: Joanna on November 12, 2012, 09:27:19 AM
Thanks girls.  Although the vid is before and after, I dont feel as if transition is complete by a long shot. I am 13 months in with hopefully more to come.  I hope so anyway (I want bigger boobs! ;D).

Shan, as for the brows, well they are high maintenance.  I have to pluck everyday and they grow back so fast.  I have a very good magnifying mirror and an excellent pair of tweezers!
xx

You know, electrolysis works on eyebrows too. My electrologist reminded me of that early on and I told her that we'll look at that option once my face is cleared. :)
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

~ Cara Elizabeth
  •  

A

Gotta be careful though with electro. I've seen someone who'd had her eyebrows way overplucked, but it was electro'd, actually. Ruined eyebrows forever. :x
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: A on November 20, 2012, 03:29:12 PM
Gotta be careful though with electro. I've seen someone who'd had her eyebrows way overplucked, but it was electro'd, actually. Ruined eyebrows forever. :x

Back in the 1930's and 40's women would shave them completely off and then pencil on the brows they wanted. Some had eyebrows that never grew back!  ???
  •