Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeatherR

I still have a long long long way to go, but I've waited a lifetime, I have a little more patience in me! :)

Today

I totally wish my eyes looked this blue in every picture!
The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.  ~Ralph Blum~

•  

anita

Quote from: Tristan on November 25, 2012, 03:21:56 PM
yeah i guess so. after all they do get me free stuff like food drinks and dates. so it is worth it.
lol :P
  •  

30kps

October 2010, one year before I started my transition

Today, 2 months on hormones.
Despite what my profile pictures show, I am a very smiley and upbeat person. I'm merely the least photogenic person alive, that's all :P
  •  

HeatherR

two months!  Wow!  You look great!
The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.  ~Ralph Blum~

•  

30kps

Thanks! It helps that I lost a ton of weight as well, so I slimmed down overall. But I'm excited for the future.
Despite what my profile pictures show, I am a very smiley and upbeat person. I'm merely the least photogenic person alive, that's all :P
  •  

Jamison

Quote from: HeatherR on November 26, 2012, 01:42:46 AM
I still have a long long long way to go, but I've waited a lifetime, I have a little more patience in me! :)

Today

I totally wish my eyes looked this blue in every picture!

Looking good and I agree, you have awesome eyes.

Quote from: 30kps on November 29, 2012, 03:16:17 AM

October 2010, one year before I started my transition

Today, 2 months on hormones.

Indeed, quite an achievement at 2 months.
  •  

Alyx.

30kps you kinda look like an FtM in your before picture. :P
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

HeatherR

Thank you Jamison!  Not going to lie, every time I see your avatar, I think the same thing!  :-*

•  

Jamison

Quote from: HeatherR on December 01, 2012, 02:40:38 PM
Thank you Jamison!  Not going to lie, every time I see your avatar, I think the same thing!  :-*

I like to make good first impressions :p
  •  

Alainaluvsu

More a display of body than of face...

Ignore my crazy ass eyes... idk why the picture makes my eyes look gray!! Not one of my best photos but I was a little impatient that day. Plus the camera washed out my face :(

Anyways... 15 months of HRT :)
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Shantel

Alaina,
      It's hard to believe that young stud there was you EVER!
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on December 02, 2012, 02:18:40 PM
More a display of body than of face...

Ignore my crazy ass eyes... idk why the picture makes my eyes look gray!! Not one of my best photos but I was a little impatient that day. Plus the camera washed out my face :(

Anyways... 15 months of HRT :)

one of the best transformations on this forum :) looking amazing missy!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: girl you look fierce on December 03, 2012, 11:12:09 AM
Puhffff I am jealous of body changes cause mine has not changed a bit!!

Maybe someone else looking at you would think otherwise!
  •  

HeatherR

Quote from: girl you look fierce on December 03, 2012, 11:12:09 AM
Puhffff I am jealous of body changes cause mine has not changed a bit!!

You have a great hip/waist ratio... That didn't change?!  I want that ratio!  :o

•  

HeatherR

looks feminine to me.  How long have you been on the mones?

•  

HeatherR

Then you have wonderful genes!  Be happy you don't have to cross your fingers and toes to have a feminine curves!

•  

Shantel

Quote from: silly by the seashore on December 03, 2012, 12:47:31 PM
I don't have any before transition pics of my shape, but here are a few that start off about a year into hrt.

You've come a long way Jaimie, of course I like that last photo best, but you had a pretty good frame to work with in the first place!

And "Girl you look fierce" that's a ditto for you!

We're going to have to construct a self image pump and get you both inflated......
Pufff...Pfffffft...pffffft...pffffffffffft! There, you're good to go pretty chicksters!  ;D
  •  

Michelle G

Ok, this is part of my pre HRT "before" pics, I did take one of my face...if I get brave enough later I will post it ;)

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Jillieann Rose

2 months ago.  :)  I've lost over 40lbs in 12 months. I started going fully time this year.

6/10/2011

2006 before hrt

Yuck! A before photo.
  •  

sandrauk

Looking great jillieann. The hair really suits you.  I know you said you hadn't had ffs but I'm interested to know if you had any surgery at all?
  •